REVENGE!!!! (Ultimate Win Inside) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 09:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy
Exclamation REVENGE!!!! (Ultimate Win Inside)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2009, 09:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

lol at the comments!

Chris - "I heart Facebook like you heart cock"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 10:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

now if brian would only cut his hair lol

sombody should tell him
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

man i would do the same thing! she pulled a bitch move.

this has me thinking now........ my sisters did rat me out to my rents cuz i had weed in my room. ha. oh well, that was 6years ago...
Old 12-18-2009, 10:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
now if brian would only cut his hair lol

sombody should tell him
just imagine how she felt and the looks she got at school. lol i bet she beat his ass but she'll never mess with him again that's for sure.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:13 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

that IS ulitmate win!!!
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 10:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Rep Power: 18 Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drag4life723

so epic!
D16Z6 12.5:1cr [email protected] NA [email protected] 55shot

Drag4life723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 10:15 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

omfg awesome!

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 10:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Poop Sock

i think it's safe to say that we need a pic of this "katie" girl.
Old 12-18-2009, 10:30 AM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

She's like 14 you dirty old creeper.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 12-18-2009, 10:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Poop Sock

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Jeezy View Post
im not old! and wow 14.... man she is a lil slut bucket o' cum

still wanna see pictures though... lol

Last edited by wizard's blood; 12-18-2009 at 10:37 AM.
wizard's blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 10:36 AM   #12 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Most epic facebook moment ever!

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 10:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Jeezy View Post
right. lol

you know she has to be young. she mention her "v-card" on #4.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 10:58 AM   #14 (permalink)

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 12-18-2009, 11:17 AM   #15 (permalink)

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

DUDE! this shit is the most epic ever!!!
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 05:43 PM   #16 (permalink)

mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

lol the last one i was fucking laughing out loud. "news flash......we're black" lmao classic

Quote:
Props on getting it done....but 3-4psi, srsly? That's kind of like having the opportunity to fuck Megan Fox but not being able to get your dick up.
mrfunktastic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 05:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Lamebook – Facebook Fails, Wins, LOLs and More ftw!

Old 12-18-2009, 05:55 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

great stuff here
91 Si love in the 209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 05:56 PM   #19 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

HHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!11

That last chat, too good to be true.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Myspace is the devil. Myspace/Facebook/Twetter whatever same shit to me.

I love seeing revenge pics

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2009, 06:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

The first one with the slut sister is still the best.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in