Holy fast! nrg hatch - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc
Default Holy fast! nrg hatch

this is fucking fast! i thought that the tony guy that ran in the 8's was fast but this!
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!

this one too!

anyone know a site where i can check the setup out at?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
Old 12-11-2009, 10:41 AM   #3 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

i think at 8.5 seconds im at 35mph LOL!
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpysbro View Post
you and me both! i couldnt even imagine how hard that thing pulls!

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
Old 12-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

Rep Power: 32 Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Onatop Send a message via Yahoo to Onatop

Quote:

you got me beat by 5mph. LOL

Often replicated but never DUPLICATED & NEVER done like D&M Tuning
Onatop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 10:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

ballz to the wallz!!!

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #7 (permalink)

a little artical i found from a quick search! and its older so it might not be as up to date

Hot Rod Honda Looking For Crazy 8's | MyRideisMe.com

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
Old 12-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

annnnnnnddddddd hes gone holy fast!
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onatop View Post

you got me beat by 5mph. LOL
my lil 13's help me with that extra 5mph lol d15b6 with a hf tranny. like toreto said in Fast and the furious "You cant even tow that across the finish line" hahah hey atleast it feels fast compared to our 67 vw bus with the stock 60hp motor haha
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Old 12-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

"Without a dyno pull, Chris estimates by fuel calculations, it should be making around 1100 hp and close to 700 foot lbs"

WOW! thats quoted from their site, simply amazing and the ebay looks clean as fuck.
Quote:
I want your whale penis

Old 12-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
"Without a dyno pull, Chris estimates by fuel calculations, it should be making around 1100 hp and close to 700 foot lbs"

WOW! thats quoted from their site, simply amazing and the ebay looks clean as fuck.
yes the engine bay is amazing! i love the turbo setup. mani looks wild!

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
Old 12-11-2009, 11:09 AM   #12 (permalink)

did it say in the article how much money was spent on the setup?
Quote:
I want your whale penis

Old 12-11-2009, 11:47 AM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 Rease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow upRease3 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rease3 Send a message via Yahoo to Rease3

"The power setup is NRG Tech’s spec’d 1200 hp B-series long block package and a small 72 mm turbo (regulated by the rules of the Outlaw class) with engine management currently handled by Motec. 1.9 liters is currently fed a healthy 40-45 lbs of boost, depending on track conditions."

crazy

Rease3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Damn, that thing is really moving on 3rd gear.
vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #15 (permalink)

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

gotta get -an fittings for my coolant lines, nice.....

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 DisturbedEf will become famous soon enoughDisturbedEf will become famous soon enoughDisturbedEf will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

thats one sick hatch

DisturbedEf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 02:31 PM   #17 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

warp 9 Mr. Sulu......
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 02:47 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 OverDrive418 is a name known to allOverDrive418 is a name known to allOverDrive418 is a name known to allOverDrive418 is a name known to allOverDrive418 is a name known to allOverDrive418 is a name known to allOverDrive418 is a name known to allOverDrive418 is a name known to allOverDrive418 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

He's gone to plaid!
OverDrive418 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 08:21 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....CFab It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

In car vid of the 8.50

Most of these vids were at the SFWD outlaw shootout this past weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJe_MIZWFbU
CFab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 10:50 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

173 mph Trap!!!
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in