The Reefer - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 12:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 sleepy will become famous soon enoughsleepy will become famous soon enoughsleepy will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Default The Reefer

Just some randoms of the saltwater reef tank I have. Lots of initial set up work but has been an enjoyable hobby during the winter when I can't tool around with the car.

These are actually pretty old. Will have to snap some new ones when I can catch it with the light on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2009, 12:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 lostinmyownworld will become famous soon enoughlostinmyownworld will become famous soon enoughlostinmyownworld will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

ITS Dory! thats a nice tank, does it require alot of maintence?

Quote:
scammers should be tortured, sent through a meat grinder and packaged for their parents to eat.
Quote:
I just heard screams of YES in the garage and went running...they got the tranny mated up with the block! Levi, we need that woo hooo pic again! it fought, but in the words of duck, "fuck you, i win!"
:bravo:
lostinmyownworld is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 01:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Tank is tight son!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 01:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

i was like nemo! and dory!.. SOSICK right on man. that tank looks good.. must be peaceful to watch

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 sleepy will become famous soon enoughsleepy will become famous soon enoughsleepy will become famous soon enough

Have run into a bit of algae bloom issue but got a new skimmer (filter) that I am gonna throw on and see how that goes. Maintaining it really is not all too bad, frustrating at times when algae goes crazy.

Old 12-10-2009, 06:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 29 reviews

what kind of skimmer did you get?? are you running metal halides? looks pretty good man! i actually just set up my new coral propagation system. its plumbed directly to my main display tank so i can frag my corals and not have to worry about acclimating them to a new system. the plan is to start selling the frags to my local fish stores and also on the reefcentral forum.

xxjdmcivicek9xx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2009, 07:02 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 HONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like Borat

That is a pretty crazy tank set up there.
I like your collection of fish!
Props for having a salt water aquarium!
HONDA_HEROES is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2009, 12:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I am currently running 2 150w HQI MH lamps and an aquaC remora pro skimmer, just got an upgrade for the skimmer to a precision marine Bullet 1. Will snap some shots when I get it in the sump.

Old 12-11-2009, 04:54 AM   #9 (permalink)

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

tooo much work for me! looks good though!
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2009, 04:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

New skimmer is in! A big mess of cords yet to sift through but at least it's running. Left the old one on until the PM bullet 1 starts pulling some scum.

Old 12-12-2009, 04:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle

"The Reefer" Man I was way off.
91 Si love in the 209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

That was the "bait"

Old 12-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #13 (permalink)

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

the bait.......full of 1 liners
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2009, 05:22 AM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano

why is your sump so full??do you have a siphon break on your return pump so if your power goes out it wont back siphon from your tank and over flow your sump???
Old 12-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

That is about 1 inch above where it should be at max, I evap around a half gallon a day so it doesn't take long for it to go down, and no auto top off so I just overfill and let it evaporate a lot so I only have to do it once a week or so. When I shut off my return pump and my tank backflows down below the return drain and the overflow box it would probably put it really close to overflow in the sump at that level.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:22 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Actually I just realized that pic was taken when the return pump was off...

Old 12-15-2009, 07:19 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy View Post
Actually I just realized that pic was taken when the return pump was off...
i was wondering about that!
Old 12-15-2009, 07:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 LoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to all

dam, was thinkin of the other. lol must be gettin a lotta views!!! lol

Quote:
The more i think about it, the more i laugh. I'm a smoker and a drinker, if ramen is what kills me, then fuck it i had it coming.

lol
LoveMy92Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2009, 11:50 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Takes one to know one... right?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in