Wagon attack! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 SpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default Wagon attack!

http://www.youtube.com/user/rallymatt#p/u/0/q7ZzqBPz4sY

you like wagons? you like boost? you like vids? you like epicness? of course you do!

enjoy, and plz rate!
SpoolinSol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2009, 10:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

excellent video, not to mention quality editing. some days I miss my wagon!
Old 12-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

I want one!!!

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

R.I.P - Pat Primmer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

Just watched this on rHMT, badass video and makes me want a rt4x4 wagon even more than before(if that's even possible)

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 10:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

epic. way better that the block.
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all95_EJ1 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 24 reviews

that was awesome.. Wagon Attack 2 kinda reminded me of gymkhana lol

'90 Chevy Suburban - Future daily go-anywhere machine

'90 GMC Suburban - DD, future parts truck for the Chevy
95_EJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 11:27 AM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 SpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropesSpoolinSol is starting to learn the ropes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_EJ1 View Post
that was awesome.. Wagon Attack 2 kinda reminded me of gymkhana lol
exactly.

here's a 'making of' vid to kind of elaborate on why that section was similar to the ken block vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFuy0jYIT7Y
Old 12-09-2009, 11:28 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 EFtouge is learning the way of the DEFtouge is learning the way of the D
Send a message via AIM to EFtouge

Rallymatt knows whatsup... He races rally cars a while back. And my rally civic was completely modeled off his. back when i rallied anyways
EFtouge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 04:44 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EFtouge View Post
Rallymatt knows whatsup... He races rally cars a while back. And my rally civic was completely modeled off his. back when i rallied anyways
last i knew he was racing a boosted DC integra (he sold the civic a while back)
Old 12-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

sweet find man! i might want buy me a wagon but slammed it

you earn my rep

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 04:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Killer vid, great editing. A++++

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

I cant believe the overall quality of the video.... very impressive.
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 HONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Dude that is quality recording right there!
Great editing/effects and nice camera angles.
It must have been fun making that video!

I like the crossbones layout LOL!
Is it a turbo D? Or another motor?
HONDA_HEROES is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2009, 09:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDA_HEROES View Post
Dude that is quality recording right there!
Great editing/effects and nice camera angles.
It must have been fun making that video!

I like the crossbones layout LOL!
Is it a turbo D? Or another motor?
stock z6 (obviously with the 4wd d-series trans), idk what 'giant' snail it is, running 18psi on race gas...
Old 12-11-2009, 04:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

waaaa skkk waaaaaa skkk (e-brake) skkkeeeerrrrrrrrrr (lights on)..EPIC for sure!
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 06:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

psjones13 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Does any know how long he ran the wagon like that for? Just wondering since everyone says how weak the 4wd system is. I was wondering how much torture his could withstand before breaking like all the others. looks like it can take a beating though.

DSM Small 16g - 10:1 cr d16z6 - 91 sedan

R.I.P. PatPrimmer
psjones13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 06:43 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 JDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunnaJDMCRX88 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

That video reeks of awesomnesss!!!!!!!!!!!

I donated have you?
SOHC ZC VTEC, VITARA 75MM, EAGLE H BEAMS, ARP HEAD BOLTS, COMETIC HEAD GASKET, SKUNK2 IM
WALBRO 255LPH, SIMENS 750CC INJECTORS
SFAB RAMHORN, Garrett 54 trim turbo. .70 compressor housing, .63 exhaust
GO-AUTO WORKS large intercooler and Piping
MSD 6AL MSD 2Step., TUNED ON HONDATA
JDMCRX88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 07:07 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

i love that video!
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Emperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoolinSol View Post
stock z6 (obviously with the 4wd d-series trans), idk what 'giant' snail it is, running 18psi on race gas...
nono

its a D but a DOHC
A8? ZC?

dont know whats common in US

Quote:
what's wrong with child labour?, start them young and keep them off the streets.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 DisturbedEf will become famous soon enoughDisturbedEf will become famous soon enoughDisturbedEf will become famous soon enough

this video is gives me more reason to buy myslef a wagon...thats gona be my next car for sure

DisturbedEf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in