So my band recorded some music. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 10:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 leshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to leshok
Default So my band recorded some music.

Some of the guys on here know I am in a punk/hardcore band (REACH on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads) out here in California. We just got 4 songs recorded (at great quality) and we have 2 up on our myspace. We will be releasing the EP on cd's and 7" vinyl. Check it out guys! We will be on mini tour this winter too in :
Dec. 26th - Bay Area, CA
Dec. 27th - Salinas, CA
Dec. 28th - Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 29th - Tucson, AZ
Dec. 30th - Albuquerque, NM
Dec. 31st - (DAY OFF)
Jan. 1st - Flagstaff, AZ
Jan. 2nd - Las Vegas, NV
Jan. 3rd - Salt Lake City, UT
Jan. 4th - Twin Falls, ID
Jan. 5th - Belfair, WA
Jan. 6th - Portland, OR
Jan. 7th - Redding, CA
Jan. 8th - Reno, NV
Jan. 9th - Sacramento, CA
Come check it out if you are close. Let me know what you guys think.
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2009, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 19 punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punkbomb138 Send a message via Yahoo to punkbomb138

reminds me of a faster minor threat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
punkbomb138 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 leshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropesleshok is starting to learn the ropes

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkbomb138 View Post
reminds me of a faster minor threat.
Is that a bad thing?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

man all that talk of you bein in a band on aim and this is the first i heard ya. Pretty decent man
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-08-2009, 09:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 HONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Pretty good!
I didn't even know you have a band.

I miss my band days...It just isn't what it used to be...
HONDA_HEROES is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 04:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 29 reviews

shouldve hit CO...since your going to NM UT and AZ...
xxjdmcivicek9xx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
man all that talk of you bein in a band on aim and this is the first i heard ya. Pretty decent man
Hah thanks man. I know its not everybodys cup of tea, but we enjoy it and it takes us to cool places.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDA_HEROES View Post
Pretty good!
I didn't even know you have a band.

I miss my band days...It just isn't what it used to be...
Yea, I have been in two bands in the last 5 years. This one is by far my favorite. The music scene pretty much took a crap out here. We still try and keep it going for the people who actually like it, but there are just so many posers now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjdmcivicek9xx View Post
shouldve hit CO...since your going to NM UT and AZ...
I am not actually booking the tour. I think going through UT and any surrounding area is a bad idea because we will be traveling in this with 5 guys:
Old 12-09-2009, 02:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 19 punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punkbomb138 Send a message via Yahoo to punkbomb138

It isn't bad if u like minor threat (which I do)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
punkbomb138 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 02:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 29 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by leshok View Post
I am not actually booking the tour. I think going through UT and any surrounding area is a bad idea because we will be traveling in this with 5 guys:
bAlLeR RiDe!!! THROW SOME DONK WHEELS ON DAT BITCH AN GHOST RIDE DA WHIP! HAHA
xxjdmcivicek9xx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 dmindles is learning the way of the Ddmindles is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to dmindles

Quote:
i am not actually booking the tour. I think going through ut and any surrounding area is a bad idea because we will be traveling in this with 5 guys:

haz nawz huh!!!!!!!

96dx coupe
d16y7
ex tranny
cai
dnx header
stock exhaust
ngk spark plugs+5hp
skunk2 short shifter
type R shift knob+10hp
SI tail lights
SI spoiler
delsol rims
front lip unknown brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2HIFI
i like how it's a ek9 with a d series and automatic.
seriously kids just throwing that type r name around now a days .. it's like name dropping for a used car salesman
dmindles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 04:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

It does alright with the 2.2L/4 speed. It can do 70 mph and that is good enough for us!
Old 12-09-2009, 08:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 HONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like BoratHONDA_HEROES smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I agree.
Posers ruined the image of the real musicians.
Now we are seen as no different from the posers in the public eye.
It's such a shame really

Anyways, RX Bandits are coming here!
I forgot when though
HONDA_HEROES is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-09-2009, 09:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

damn you are going right by me. im by albuquerque if you were closer i would go.

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2009, 11:31 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Any one close to the cities we will be stopping in?
Old 12-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 94hatchSI smells like Borat94hatchSI smells like Borat94hatchSI smells like Borat94hatchSI smells like Borat94hatchSI smells like Borat94hatchSI smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I'd come see you play if you came closer to KC but that's a little ways away from where you're headed. I wish my bands would have ever done a mini-tour. We recorded some stuff, but nothing really serious. Our biggest gig was for a local radio station at a bar, but only because at the time we had their morning show guy in our band. He was horrible, but we were doing it for the exposure. Good luck to you guys.
94hatchSI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 spraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunnaspraydizzle is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

I will probably be in abq when your there. you playing at the sunshine or what?
eagle rods
honda bearings
toga oil pump
crower stage 2 cam
crower springs and retainers
fully ported and polished head
ferrea valve seals
skunk 2 intake manifold
avc-r boost controller
much more to list

For all your sticker needs.
spraydizzle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2009, 02:38 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 SiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunnaSiRLasVegas is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Pretty solid sound. Stylistically not my cup of tea, but all-in-all pretty good. Drummer falls a hair off beat here and there. Noticeable in the first song the most on the kick.
What time and where are you playing Jan 2nd, permitting I dont get outa work late i might shoot down and see you.

I dont have any tunes up yet, my group is new and havent recorded. But add me at myspace.com/piecesofymir. We should have something up in the next month, even if its not top notch recording.

my build
SiRLasVegas is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94hatchSI View Post
I'd come see you play if you came closer to KC but that's a little ways away from where you're headed. I wish my bands would have ever done a mini-tour. We recorded some stuff, but nothing really serious. Our biggest gig was for a local radio station at a bar, but only because at the time we had their morning show guy in our band. He was horrible, but we were doing it for the exposure. Good luck to you guys.
We would try to move farther north but it is time constraints that limit us. Based on how well this goes we will be trying to do a 1-2 month tour in the summer, or something along those lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spraydizzle View Post
I will probably be in abq when your there. you playing at the sunshine or what?
Umm I just checked it out it says "Indian School" what ever that is
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiRLasVegas View Post
Pretty solid sound. Stylistically not my cup of tea, but all-in-all pretty good. Drummer falls a hair off beat here and there. Noticeable in the first song the most on the kick.
What time and where are you playing Jan 2nd, permitting I dont get outa work late i might shoot down and see you.
Well the recording sounds awesome for what we paid for it, and as for the kick falling off a bit, it is the disadvantage to recording live instead of a click track. We also get an out because we can just say its "punk."
Old 12-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

[QUOTE=leshok;1848251]It does alright with the 2.2L/4 speed. It can do 70 mph and that is good enough for us![/QUOTE

70mph???? Maybe the vtec is not activating!!!!! LOL
Is funny to see you guys travelling in that thing, but how awsome would be when you guys make it big time and talk about your humble beginings.

Wish you guys the best of luck!!
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2009, 09:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Well we got our CD released at the show and sold 30+ copies so it was alright. Then we sold a bunch more merch at the next show in Fresno.
Album Cover:
Shirts:
Show: (It gets good at about 3 mins)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muJXNcVtiWQ
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in