ok what's up with this? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 royaltrex7 will become famous soon enoughroyaltrex7 will become famous soon enoughroyaltrex7 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default ok what's up with this?

i was at pull a part today they have a 91 crx with a zc dohc swap in it motor for $100 trans another 100 and comp for 80 of take the whole car for $300 i was like holy hell batman!!!!
royaltrex7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2009, 07:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

ok?.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2009, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaltrex7 View Post
i was at pull a part today they have a 91 crx with a zc dohc swap in it motor for $100 trans another 100 and comp for 80 of take the whole car for $300 i was like holy hell batman!!!!

sounds nice, your lucky to find things like that in a yard. we call our homies when we see a pair of turnsignals..

our yards get stripped real quick. cali is savage. not all parts.. im sure i could find some lil place with an intact a6 or maybe a z6. but for some reason they pull alot of the motors around here. and just junk em. (wait ... damn you epa and carb)

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2009, 09:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 21 jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!
jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!jmn822000 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I believe a pat on the back is in order. LOL j/k

If you want it, get it. Otherwise, let it rot!

1994 EH9 RIP -- 1992 BB2 RIP -- 1992 CB7 RIP
2004 Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi
jmn822000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2009, 09:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 LoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to allLoveMy92Hatch is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cory jordan View Post

sounds nice, your lucky to find things like that in a yard. we call our homies when we see a pair of turnsignals..

our yards get stripped real quick. cali is savage. not all parts.. im sure i could find some lil place with an intact a6 or maybe a z6. but for some reason they pull alot of the motors around here. and just junk em. (wait ... damn you epa and carb)
dude this is soo fuckin true.. unfortunately

Quote:
The more i think about it, the more i laugh. I'm a smoker and a drinker, if ramen is what kills me, then fuck it i had it coming.

lol
LoveMy92Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-24-2009, 12:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 royaltrex7 will become famous soon enoughroyaltrex7 will become famous soon enoughroyaltrex7 will become famous soon enough

i just thought this was interesting being that a friend of mine has a 92 coupe with a zc swap done and needs parts and this looks like a great find but intake was pulled off and exhaust come to find out it was turboed at one point when it went to the yard and the people just took the mani's and turbo parts
Old 11-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 chris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

how bad is the body? project car?
chris worley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2009, 12:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

body is straight interior looks new and looks like with very little work would run good compression test good
Old 11-28-2009, 12:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle91 Si love in the 209 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by royaltrex7 View Post
body is straight interior looks new and looks like with very little work would run good compression test good
I'd take it all. I live in Cali too and things are gone hella quick. I'll see some guys in the yard when there's new stuff pulling like 6-10 motors at a time from hondas.
91 Si love in the 209 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
EF9
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 18 EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!EF9 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

u lucky nice find!!! over here in socal, it gets savage really quick cuz soon as a honda is dropped in there, like 5 ppl are swarming over it... crazy stuff

<- Deuce MKIa

<- Deuce MKIb
Will you make a contract with me? /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Quote:
Magical spinning Doritos do not belong in cars...
EF9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in