OH MY GOD! I want one! Jeezy look here! Colt/Cyborg/Evo 8 Conversion 4WD - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 11:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

Rep Power: 12 Honda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Arrow OH MY GOD! I want one! Jeezy look here! Colt/Cyborg/Evo 8 Conversion 4WD

Well I got a Colt as a DD so Ive always had a soft spot for them, and I KNOW Jeezy is a big fan of the original Colt Ralliart conversion so I figured I'd post a couple of vids here to see these beasts being used! Even if you dont like em you gotta appreciate the work involved!!! I also figure that seeing as my Colt and EG hatchy have extremely similar floor pans, it wouldnt be hard to do the 4WD Evo conversion into a civic - The mind boggles! haha Enjoy boys and girls!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta32jqeMxw4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifTgo...eature=related

The second vid is better for those who dont fancy browsing lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My build:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Honda-Rallying is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2009, 12:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 dmindles is learning the way of the Ddmindles is learning the way of the D
Send a message via Yahoo to dmindles

dude u need to post pics fast or ban,u get me all excited and no pics

96dx coupe
d16y7
ex tranny
cai
dnx header
stock exhaust
ngk spark plugs+5hp
skunk2 short shifter
type R shift knob+10hp
SI tail lights
SI spoiler
delsol rims
front lip unknown brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2HIFI
i like how it's a ek9 with a d series and automatic.
seriously kids just throwing that type r name around now a days .. it's like name dropping for a used car salesman
dmindles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 EGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunnaEGDriver93 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Ok I'm sold. I've never known about the Colt AWD. And yes....imagine an EG hatch AWD with a K20 motor, boosted, anti-lag, and a sequential gearbox. UNBEATABLE!!

Nice video score.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

Rep Power: 12 Honda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to all

Ok well for those who didnt see these pics posted previously, here is the original Raliart conversion, this one was done with Evo6 Running gear and ws completed by the team in Bath, England, its Teh Sex

My build:

Old 11-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

i think i like it
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 12:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 Vtec_D15B will become famous soon enoughVtec_D15B will become famous soon enoughVtec_D15B will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

SWEET

263.3Whp @ 15PSI
Vtec_D15B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 12:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

That thing would be a blast to have in the garage

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by a5hatch View Post
That thing would be a blast to have in the garage
Your telling me bro! I love the second video, it eats the Evo alive in the drag race, and the drift, as a Colt fan had me drooling. Id love to build one of these when My Colt's 1.6 88bhp engine is running out of breath lol Just unsure of mounting the rear diff and hubs There HAS to be pics somewhere online, I just cant find them...................yet!

My build:

Old 11-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

Bump! More people need to see this! lol

My build:

Old 11-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 matt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to matt97ex

That is an awesome car!! I want one...
matt97ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2009, 05:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

yawn. i'll prefer the 2002 Renualt Cilo

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2009, 05:50 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

This is just another reminder that rally season is over........

I sad

Owner, Quick & Dirty Racing LLC

Rally Car

Race Car

Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2009, 06:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

That Renault is the ugliest car I have seen in a while that Colt though does have some similarity to the EH

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2009, 07:11 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 dmindles is learning the way of the Ddmindles is learning the way of the D

Quote:
Well I got a Colt as a DD so Ive always had a soft spot for them

okay u said u got a colt,so wheres the damn pic of this dd?,im still waiting!!!!!

96dx coupe
d16y7
ex tranny
cai
dnx header
stock exhaust
ngk spark plugs+5hp
skunk2 short shifter
type R shift knob+10hp
SI tail lights
SI spoiler
delsol rims
front lip unknown brand

Quote:
seriously kids just throwing that type r name around now a days .. it's like name dropping for a used car salesman
Old 11-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmindles View Post
okay u said u got a colt,so wheres the damn pic of this dd?,im still waiting!!!!!
OHHHHHHH I see!! Heres mine.....

My build:

Old 11-21-2009, 11:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

[QUOTE=remoer;1832784]yawn. i'll prefer the 2002 Renualt Cilo
QUOTE]

LOL you can keep that french thing, it looks pretty descent but they handle like shopping carts, theyre reliability is awful and the Mitsi would eat that thing alive!!

My build:

Old 11-21-2009, 01:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

Any more fans? :S

My build:

Old 11-21-2009, 01:50 PM   #18 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

i like it.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-21-2009, 04:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

thats nice,i would sport it any day, and thanks for the pics!!!! GL

96dx coupe
d16y7
ex tranny
cai
dnx header
stock exhaust
ngk spark plugs+5hp
skunk2 short shifter
type R shift knob+10hp
SI tail lights
SI spoiler
delsol rims
front lip unknown brand

Quote:
Old 11-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #20 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

I saw a vid of a Colt and I liked it, then the transmission fell out the bottom. Nice body though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in