Fast ass sc300 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2009, 07:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Default Fast ass sc300

not sure if its a repost but...this car is sick!!!

xxjdmcivicek9xx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2009, 07:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Thats pretty badass.. I love them cars.. Luxury of a Lexus and Powa of a Supra..
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 07:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

nom nom nom. 3.4 litres of beast!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 07:32 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SpoonSedan

that is pretty sick

reminded me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGG00...layer_embedded

New to D-series? Click
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Fuck cali.

No offense. That state is a pimple on the ass of America.

Last edited by SpoonSedan; 11-19-2009 at 07:35 AM.
SpoonSedan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 07:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

fuckin sexy man....btw who sings that song on the vid?

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 08:23 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 SCRAPPIN View Post
fuckin sexy man....btw who sings that song on the vid?
"as the rush comes" by paul oakenfold
Old 11-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Emperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
what's wrong with child labour?, start them young and keep them off the streets.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

so far in the thread....

vid1) sweet

vid2) nice pass, guy needs more tuning.

vid3) OMG someone needs to lay off the pop culture

as a side note though... these vids need more V8

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

still wish i had been able to get that sc400...wait maybe not. that would have been what i wrecked instead of my civic
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #10 (permalink)

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
Wow it's been a llloooooong time since I saw that video. It still kicks ass though.

<--- Stolen

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 10:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....AutoXCivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoXCivic Send a message via MSN to AutoXCivic Send a message via Yahoo to AutoXCivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmod View Post
Thats pretty badass.. I love them cars.. Luxury of a Lexus and Powa of a Supra..
Same reason I like the is300 ... luxury of a lexus, power of a supra ... convenience of a four door.

<--- Stolen

<--- Sold.

Quote:
barrel roll in airplane > barrel roll in nsx
AutoXCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoXCivic View Post
Wow it's been a llloooooong time since I saw that video. It still kicks ass though.
id never seen it before but it was sick!!
Old 11-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 khrys771 is obviously a regularkhrys771 is obviously a regularkhrys771 is obviously a regularkhrys771 is obviously a regularkhrys771 is obviously a regularkhrys771 is obviously a regularkhrys771 is obviously a regularkhrys771 is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

this guy is local to me. damn good driver here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik0Vi...eature=related

here is a better quality vid of the same thing.
http://media.turbo6.net/.3.25.07%20k.../Hal938147.wmv
Old 11-20-2009, 04:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
so far in the thread....

as a side note though... these vids need more V8
Show me a v8 powered sc400 that can beat soopra powa...
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2009, 10:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

hmm yes!

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmod View Post
Show me a v8 powered sc400 that can beat soopra powa...
there are sc400s makin way more pwoer than a 2jz and there are shit loads of domestic V8s that can kill a poopra.
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2009, 08:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

jeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

My mom drove a 93 SC400, My friends mom drove a Volvo wagon with the turbo inline 5 cylinder, he said it was fast, I told him he don't know what fast is.

Long story short, I was on the highway doing 3 digit speeds full throttle in a SC400 when a Volvo wagon T5 went by me like I was standing still. I hung my head in shame.

1995 Delcamino D15Beater7
Synchrotech EX trans / LSD clutch
Ebay Header/Hackpro Custom 2" Exhaust
Nitrous Express Wet Kit
Hackpro Custom one-off tow hitch.

Quote:
You win at everything forever!
jeremy85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in