SaltWater Aquarium - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Default SaltWater Aquarium

Not sure if anyone else on this forum likes Fish Tanks but figured id post up mine and see if there's anyone that shares another of my hobby besides cars...
so a little info about it, its a 75Gal tank with a 25 Gallon sump everything you see in this tank is real and very much ALIVE!!! its been up and running for almost 3 years, and i have more invested into this aquarium than i do my car...hope you enjoy!

xxjdmcivicek9xx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2009, 03:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Aww yes, i do enjoy fish keeping. I have 2 55, 1 29, 2 10 , 1 5, 1 2.5 set up. None are SW but hey

Very nice tank, how much LR do you have?

1996 Toyota 4runner SR5=best truck evar!!!

Quote:
ya for real how hard is it to open the lid pull the fuse scratch ur balls for 10 seconds then put the fuse back and close the lid lol
89civichxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2009, 03:36 PM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano

i have right around 75 or 80 lbs of Live Rock
Old 11-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Holy shit, reminded me why I dont have a sw tank

1996 Toyota 4runner SR5=best truck evar!!!

Quote:
ya for real how hard is it to open the lid pull the fuse scratch ur balls for 10 seconds then put the fuse back and close the lid lol
89civichxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89civichxftw View Post
Holy shit, reminded me why I dont have a sw tank
lucky for me i have a part time job at a fish store so i get cost on everything im still up to like 6 or 7 G's though...
Old 11-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....BLK92_D16 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 78 reviews

My only goldfish died yesterday from stress from being removed and transported and re-acclimated to his "new", clean tank. RIP Zonkers.
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2009, 05:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

hell yea its marlin nemo and dori hahaha

but for real saltwater tanks are dope as fuck but expensive as fuck

i used to have a 25 gallon salt tank just a simple setup but i loved it and it was expensive, the water filter was like 180 bucks for a salt one haha... i bet your 25 gallon sump cost alot

looks nice my friend used to have an 80 gallon tank with a sump setup it was friggin sick

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2009, 07:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

my 20 gal freshwater. all live plants. im actually running a co2 tank on this one lol.

and i will let u guys try to guess how large this tank is.

Quote:
Props on getting it done....but 3-4psi, srsly? That's kind of like having the opportunity to fuck Megan Fox but not being able to get your dick up.
mrfunktastic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2009, 07:23 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfunktastic View Post
and i will let u guys try to guess how large this tank is.
judging by the the maxijet 900 and how big the anemone and zoos look i would say around 30-40 gal
Old 11-10-2009, 08:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

those are freaking awsome!

if saltwater tanks wern't so much maintanence i'd have one.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2009, 08:27 AM   #11 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

those are very kickass!

whats involved in converting a freshwater to saltwater?
Old 11-10-2009, 08:35 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

i got a dirty as stink 55gal. fresh water tank...let me clean it out then i'll post it up. Salt water tanks are cool, but i dont have the money to buy $20+ fish. LOL For $20, i can save a shit load of goldfish! hahahahaha

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

No saltwater here, but I have a 36 gallon corner tank and a 55 gallon. My 36 gallon is down and for sale actually but my 55 is full of cichlids and loaches.

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2009, 08:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 smurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

That looks prty good.
Congrats.

I am slowly leaving the fish game, a few years ago I had over 30 tanks running.

Now I only have a 600 gallon tank running.

Quote:
If you want to be my friend put your dick in my hand...
smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2009, 08:52 AM   #15 (permalink)

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

saltwater tanks have alot of maintenance.....

you have to keep an eye on the salt level my friend did 1/3 tank flush every 2 weeks where he drained 1/3 of his tank and re fill it with new special water and salt mixture.. its not no crazy kind of water, he just bought it all from the tropical fish store..

depending on the fish is depending on the price, i got all 3 of my clownfish for 20 bucks but they were babies i got my blue regal for 16 bucks and i had some other fish in there but mine was only a 20gal and when i moved out of my apartment i had to sell it nobody wanted it it sucked

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2009, 10:40 AM   #16 (permalink)

i do weekly 10% water changes on mine using RO/DI Water and Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt thats really the only maintanance that i have on mine beside daily water top off. once an aquarium has been setup for a while and is established its really maintanance free just like a car...if you do it right the first time you should only have to deal with regular maintanance.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjdmcivicek9xx View Post
judging by the the maxijet 900 and how big the anemone and zoos look i would say around 30-40 gal
it may suprise u but that is only a 15 gal. this was my first ever reef attempt and i did it with a mini reef. it was much more difficult but a good learning experience. i plan to upgrade at some point just not ready yet.

Quote:
Props on getting it done....but 3-4psi, srsly? That's kind of like having the opportunity to fuck Megan Fox but not being able to get your dick up.
mrfunktastic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Looks super cool man, I always wanted to cut open a wall and put a really big one in there but was always afraid of the maintance involve. It looks so peacefull kind like going scuba diving.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2009, 06:18 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricuanolgy View Post
Looks super cool man, I always wanted to cut open a wall and put a really big one in there but was always afraid of the maintance involve. It looks so peacefull kind like going scuba diving.
yeah its nice having a piece of the ocean in the middle of the rocky mountains!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 07:24 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 bbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regular

xxjdmcivicek9xx, were u surprised by the amount of members that are into the fish hobbie ?? lol

well at the moment i have a 10g tank, had a 20g tank but it crackd, the 10g tank has about 4 glass fishs n some 4mollies, surprisingly they been around for 3 year strong love my fishies as much as my honda lol!
bbcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in