Really? just in case you didn't know... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 06:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 evilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to evilkid187
Default Really? just in case you didn't know...

just thought i'd share another ridiculous youtube vid

YouTube - 1999 Honda Civic ex Shift knob Removal

why? is there really people who stare at their shift knob like.."Hmmm, shit..how the hell am I going to get this off? f**k!"
evilkid187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2009, 06:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 kra95civic is learning the way of the Dkra95civic is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

WOW..... is that even worth the post?

95 civic hatch DD -- torn apart and being rebuilt.
kra95civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 07:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 15 evilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to allevilkid187 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to evilkid187

prob not..was board and wanted to show people some of the stupid crap i found..found it a bit funny actually
evilkid187 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 08:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

W
O
W
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 09:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 09:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

WOW! Holy shit.

"Damn this is stuck up in there" *starts whacking knob*

The numbers look pink to me.

Cute.

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 10:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

people never cease to amaze me.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

hey guys? can you guys show me teh video that shows you how to operate the power windows? KTHANXBAI

lmao

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 06:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Infamous909 is da #1 stunnaInfamous909 is da #1 stunnaInfamous909 is da #1 stunnaInfamous909 is da #1 stunnaInfamous909 is da #1 stunnaInfamous909 is da #1 stunnaInfamous909 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

lmao notice how I painted the Color red, My next video ill show you How I MODIFIED it.. man this guys a Tard for real

Goes and gets a Red Sharpy and proceeds to "Modify" My car
Infamous909 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 08:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous909 View Post
lmao notice how I painted the Color red, My next video ill show you How I MODIFIED it.. man this guys a Tard for real

Goes and gets a Red Sharpy and proceeds to "Modify" My car
holy shit! words cant even describe what im thinking!

2 1/2 min on how to take a fuckin shift knob off? haha
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 08:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Amazing...

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

wow... wow.

did you guys flip through his other vids? he has a kill switch cause he doesnt want people stealing his car.. so what does he do? he posts a vid on youtube exactly where it is and how its wired. teh awesome idea

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2009, 02:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

LOL!!!!!!

Rules. All of it. I'm taking this guy out to Denny's for an exclusive interview.

If you need a part, hit me up. I'm willing to help out the remaining D-Series soldiers on the cheap.

Nasty_Canasta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2009, 05:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

WoW!
I felt guilty watching that!

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2009, 05:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MacK View Post
WoW!
I felt guilty watching that!
Like a car crash..

If you need a part, hit me up. I'm willing to help out the remaining D-Series soldiers on the cheap.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty_Canasta View Post
Like a car crash..
My 14 month old son could figure that out if I left him in my HB for 5mins??

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2009, 05:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MacK View Post
My 14 month old son could figure that out if I left him in my HB for 5mins??
I know, dude! For real! My 2 year old son could rock that shift knob! Hah!
I seriously thought that guy was going to start laughing towards the end..
I thought it was a joke! It's amazing. I want more vids from him. I'd put
together a DVD set.

Old 11-08-2009, 05:56 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Oh my lord, lol, lol, lol.
Is funny just to read the messages that they left him on you tube, my two favorites:

P:S: Fag its header not "headers"
And how can you have a header with a turbo??
You stupid fucking n00b!!!
Stop posting videos and commit suicide please!

OMMFG if you don't know how to remove a motherfucking shift knob please proceed to the nearest busy intersection, stand in the middle, and just wait.

Tears are coming out of my eyes, LOl.
Guys make sure you have the car in neutral, like he says, you don't want the car to get out of timing.
Also his car has to have the best swap ever, he has headersssssssssssss on his car so most likely he has a v6 cramp in there, this guy is a Genious!!!!! We should beg him to be a member here, so much knowledge being wasted. Im sure a lot of us here can use a lot of his ideas, Just think about it??? this guy made his EX into a Type R, shit even his door locks are screaming Red Type R. Hmmmmmmmm! Wonder if he also gave the Type R treatment to the white sticker insidethe glove box???
The Star Wars Kid WAS my hero, this guy is my super hero now!!!!
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2009, 06:04 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
The Star Wars Kid WAS my hero, this guy is my super hero now!!!!
That's what I'm talking about! This is "SLEEPER EPIC"!! LOL!

Old 11-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 zccrxsi will become famous soon enoughzccrxsi will become famous soon enoughzccrxsi will become famous soon enough

its really hard to not stereotype mexicans when he does it for him self. im not going to lie though he was pretty crafty at hiding the switch

Last edited by zccrxsi; 11-10-2009 at 01:21 AM.
zccrxsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in