Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Default Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto

HBO: Boxing: Event: PPV: Pacquiao vs.Cotto

This fight is gonna be greatttttttttt
Im going with Cotto on this one, Cotto hits harder and he will be the bigger man that day. If he moves and box and every now and then makes him pays when Pacquiao goes crazy think that at the end Cotto is gonna win and I won't be surprize if it is by knock out!!!
I think cotto can take everything that Pacquiao has but I don't see Pacquiao can take Cottos Power all night long.
All I hope is that Cotto's condition is at his best, and viewing by how he looks in 24/7 he looks super strong and big.
Let the best man win!!!!!!!!!
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Im going to have to say Pacquiao. Hes just beastly

1996 Toyota 4runner SR5=best truck evar!!!

Quote:
ya for real how hard is it to open the lid pull the fuse scratch ur balls for 10 seconds then put the fuse back and close the lid lol
89civichxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Pacquiao all the way.
TAYZAAH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

ha ha ha, in my opinion this will be the best figther pacquiao has fought. Strong, Smart, can deff take a punch and can brawl and can box to. Im not taking anything from PACMan, he an awsome humble fighter that is worth seen fight every time. But I think that this is the best fighter at his prime that pacquiao has encounter. I know the Marquez people will desagree, but Marquez is an easy target, why you think it was easy for floyd Mayweather, and floyd was out of the game like for 2 year +.

My gallito "Cotto" is gonna win and hope is by knock out. Cotto have fought guys bigger than him, it took Antonio Margarito almost the whole fight to knock Cotto and everyone knows that Antonio was wearing that piece of hard plastic/metal + that cast wrapping that gets hard as a rock when it gets wet. That was the only reason Margarito beat Cotto, also there were some rummors floating around about margarito using steroids too.
Cotto looks super relax and in excellent shape, he won't be like De la Hoya that look like like Ithiopian kid from africa, Cotto looks lean and strong as a bull and Im sure he will come the day of the fight a couple of pounds heavier so that will help him too.
Never the less is gonna be a fight to remember and let the best man win!!!!
Old 11-06-2009, 02:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

I agree, its gonna a lot tougher than his last two fights. i think hell pull through. He has speed, is just as tough, and can go the distance.

im also biased because 80% of my friends are Filipino lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 06:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Pacquiao destroyed Cotto.
TAYZAAH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 06:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Thats why the called him the latino killer

1996 Toyota 4runner SR5=best truck evar!!!

Quote:
ya for real how hard is it to open the lid pull the fuse scratch ur balls for 10 seconds then put the fuse back and close the lid lol
89civichxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 12:23 PM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

LOL! yeah. a great fighter and i think he's getting better as he fights.
richkcmo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Just like Pac predicted in the 12th round Cotto will be too tired and pathetic. So much for being bigger.
99d15b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

Yeah, I went to a party for this last night. Awesome fight!

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 02:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

First two rounds i give'em to cotto, but i have two say this was so because pac man needed to settle in his groove, he took a couple stiff shots from cotto which seemed to fuel Manny's rage and really make him focus, and after that it was all pac man ( aka Rocky) really showing his best performance yet..........dammm that fucken fight was da shit it really pumped me to continue my all motor d-zilla build.................new to the site details soon...............
sicksidesubie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #12 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

cotto's biggest enemy wasn't pacquiao.

it was his own corner. for real. if cotto went to fight under evangelista's advise (uncle and former trainer) the outcome would have been different.

at least it wouldn't have been so pathetic.

my .02
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Did anybody saw the fight??? Told u guys that Pac Man will win, LOL. Pretty even fight in my opinion, they hit eachother pretty evenly. Pac hit Cotto with punches, and Cotto hit Pacquiao with his face, LOL.
They only thing Cotto did was two solid left and right hook shot to the body while Pac was at the rope, Pac was like bring in on and was like inviting cotto to hit him some more, then when cotto was about to give him some more Pac took off.
At the end of that round they were lifting Pac's arms up in the air to kind of help him get his wind back, apparently he felt those two body shots cause this happend early on the fiight but then it was all Pac-man.

For those that have seen Cotto's early fights, its a shame to see him fight now. When Cotto started fighting it was very difficult to even hit him since he had a lot of head movement, damm it was beautifull to see him fight then, Butttttttt then it came his first fights against guys that hit hard and he got in trouble during the fight but proof over and over again and again that he could take a punch and at the end win by knock out and this is where the lazy Cotto started picking up bad habits also his stamina started to detererate after the 10th rounds. No more head movements, no more boxing. Last time I saw him fight a perfect fight were he box and move around and punch was against Sugar Shame Mosley.

Never the less, Pac is the man, I always thougth that Mayweather will beat any of them, but now Im having seconds thougths, especially after seen how rusty Floyd was in his last fight being out of the game a while. Now both are fast, but i think that pacs pressure will make floyd fight backwards which he's not good at, neither is Pac but Pac has speed and Power and he's punches besides his straight 1 & 2, comes from weird angles and if you are standing funny, you will go down, watch cotto first knock down. floyd is faster, but what makes floyd so good is that is near impossible to hit him, which thats what it would make the fight very interesting if Pac manages to go tru the defence of Floyd, wich to this day is being impossible to break, even with his back in the rope.

Last edited by Boricuanolgy; 11-16-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

areskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the skyareskzc is about to kiss the sky
Send a message via MSN to areskzc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricuanolgy View Post
ha ha ha, in my opinion this will be the best figther pacquiao has fought. Strong, Smart, can deff take a punch and can brawl and can box to. Im not taking anything from PACMan, he an awsome humble fighter that is worth seen fight every time. But I think that this is the best fighter at his prime that pacquiao has encounter. I know the Marquez people will desagree, but Marquez is an easy target, why you think it was easy for floyd Mayweather, and floyd was out of the game like for 2 year +.

My gallito "Cotto" is gonna win and hope is by knock out. Cotto have fought guys bigger than him, it took Antonio Margarito almost the whole fight to knock Cotto and everyone knows that Antonio was wearing that piece of hard plastic/metal + that cast wrapping that gets hard as a rock when it gets wet. That was the only reason Margarito beat Cotto, also there were some rummors floating around about margarito using steroids too.
Cotto looks super relax and in excellent shape, he won't be like De la Hoya that look like like Ithiopian kid from africa, Cotto looks lean and strong as a bull and Im sure he will come the day of the fight a couple of pounds heavier so that will help him too.
Never the less is gonna be a fight to remember and let the best man win!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricuanolgy View Post
Did anybody saw the fight??? Told u guys that Pac Man will win, LOL. Pretty even fight in my opinion, they hit eachother pretty evenly. Pac hit Cotto with punches, and Cotto hit Pacquiao with his face, LOL.
They only thing Cotto did was two solid left and right hook shot to the body while Pac was at the rope, Pac was like bring in on and was like inviting cotto to hit him some more, then when cotto was about to give him some more Pac took off.
At the end of that round they were lifting Pac's arms up in the air to kind of help him get his wind back, apparently he felt those two body shots cause this happend early on the fiight but then it was all Pac-man.

For those that have seen Cotto's early fights, its a shame to see him fight now. When Cotto started fighting it was very difficult to even hit him since he had a lot of head movement, damm it was beautifull to see him fight then, Butttttttt then it came his first fights against guys that hit hard and he got in trouble during the fight but proof over and over again and again that he could take a punch and at the end win by knock out and this is where the lazy Cotto started picking up bad habits also his stamina started to detererate after the 10th rounds. No more head movements, no more boxing. Last time I saw him fight a perfect fight were he box and move around and punch was against Sugar Shame Mosley.

Never the less, Pac is the man, I always thougth that Mayweather will beat any of them, but now Im having seconds thougths, especially after seen how rusty Floyd was in his last fight being out of the game a while. Now both are fast, but i think that pacs pressure will make floyd fight backwards which he's not good at, neither is Pac but Pac has speed and Power and he's punches besides his straight 1 & 2, comes from weird angles and if you are standing funny, you will go down, watch cotto first knock down. floyd is faster, but what makes floyd so good is that is near impossible to hit him, which thats what it would make the fight very interesting if Pac manages to go tru the defence of Floyd, wich to this day is being impossible to break, even with his back in the rope.
NAHHH you didn't lol

I cheered for Cotto many times, but this time I was firm on Pacquiao victory. everybody and I believe even Cotto, thought that pacquiao would have been evading cotto's strong punches and eventually on the high rounds, a fatigued pacquiao would be finally be an easy target for Cotto's punches.
Well Pacquiao was not evasive like I wrote on another forum and I knew Pac would have done exactly the opposite what everybody was talking. He charged cotto on the 2nd round to 12th, evading cotto's left punch by sliding out to his right flank (cottos left) placing himself right behind cotto! And Pac stamina was NOT what everybody tought it would be.
Pac also knew that cotto's weak wasn;t the body, and not his face. He knew that cotto's weak is face bleed. As with margarito's, cotto can't handle right the face bleed and he faded out easily.
I don't believe cotto's team must be changed, nor his prick uncle should be in charge of his team.
As cotto said, this was just a lesson, he made a wrong plan, he will learn from this.

2Y 10M days without smoking
Join me
areskzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in