WHAT!! how?? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 07:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 bbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default WHAT!! how??

check this out , its a rx7 driving at a auto x

YouTube - RX-7 Auto-X wheels pop off.

how is this possible???
bbcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2009, 07:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Spacers + stock studs I believe.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 07:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 kra95civic is learning the way of the Dkra95civic is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

well junk fabrication didn't have anything to do with it ether(wait....yes it did). what probably happened is wheel spacers on non-extended wheel studs(fail). also probably didn't tighten lug nuts after changing wheels(fail yet again). i would hate to clean up that mess tho.

95 civic hatch DD -- torn apart and being rebuilt.
kra95civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 07:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 bbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regular

lol! ouch, what type of damage u think he did to car, i bet the rotors were done,anything else u guys think?
Old 10-30-2009, 08:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

old ass re-post but the most damage done, was to his ego. Wait a second, I retract that statement. He was driving a RX-7 you can't do anymore damage lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 08:07 AM   #6 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

That video has been out forever and i laugh my ass off every time i see it.
93 EG1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 08:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzar View Post
old ass re-post but the most damage done, was to his ego. Wait a second, I retract that statement. He was driving a RX-7 you can't do anymore damage lol!
Sorry for the repost, n wow i can see you got love for the rx7 lol
Old 10-30-2009, 08:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Not to make a new post but look at this driver,driving my future car ; P

Subi doing his thing
Old 10-30-2009, 08:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbcivic View Post
Not to make a new post but look at this driver,driving my future car ; P

Subi doing his thing
thats another repost lol

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 08:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ahhh! lol i think my posting privileges are over hahaha
Old 10-30-2009, 08:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 matt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to matt97ex

with the rx7 I believe that the story was that the guy got new lug nuts and the were the wrong size so when the stress was put on them they all popped off...
matt97ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 08:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

Quote:
ahhh! lol i think my posting privileges are over hahaha
no, i just think you've been living in a cave for the last year or so. lol

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 09:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

LMAO! you saw right through me ; )
Old 10-30-2009, 10:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt97ex View Post
with the rx7 I believe that the story was that the guy got new lug nuts and the were the wrong size so when the stress was put on them they all popped off...
im no where near a expert but im pretty sure it messed up some stuff there, crushed exhaust pipes,rotors, maybe some lines ??
Old 10-30-2009, 10:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Repost but a good one!
Should'nt use stcok lug nuts with aftermarket rims.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 12:19 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 matt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to matt97ex

Quote:
im no where near a expert but im pretty sure it messed up some stuff there, crushed exhaust pipes,rotors, maybe some lines ??
yeah not to mention the body damage that was done..
matt97ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 12:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

Quote:
Sorry for the repost, n wow i can see you got love for the rx7 lol

I might have more love for those if I were either Puerto Rican or a woman.

Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 01:34 PM   #18 (permalink)

Rep Power: 24 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to mightyjoecivic

YouTube - longest single cam dyno

o...m...g that took forever

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 01:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 royaltrex7 will become famous soon enoughroyaltrex7 will become famous soon enoughroyaltrex7 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzar View Post
i almost cried when i saw that vid my favorite cars are hondas and rx-7s can't you tell by my name
royaltrex7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #20 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyjoecivic View Post
YouTube - longest single cam dyno

o...m...g that took forever
"Low start 4th gear on non VTEC tranny. It's used to fine tune that D16's since they really do not start to scream above 5000RPM's. While the gear is long, the tuner can see the dips in fuel and flat spots. It's usually done in 3rd but the tuner wanted to compare his notes. Great tuner, not many do that. Or the guy just wanted to tape a long pass."

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in