UFC 104 (spoiler alert) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2009, 05:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews
Default UFC 104 (spoiler alert)

OMFG!!!!!!!!! That was the absolute biggest robbery I've ever seen watching mma for about 4-5 years now. That was almost as bad as the steelers vs seahawk superbowl. Unfucking believable. Rua dominated Layoto. Take away Layoto's kicks, have great counters, clinch, Rua did all of this. completely picked about layoto's game. Fucking bullshit that Layoto won.

Layoto obviously has friends in high places, so sick of everyone on layotos nuts.
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2009, 05:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Why was Dana White freaking out about the undercard??
He was saying the ref should never do another fight??
I did'nt watch the event, I usualy go to my cousins but he was sick?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2009, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
noob

z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....z6civicex It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

ya shogun won that fight hands down! There was like 10 people at my friends house and after they gave the results everyone was speechless!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
z6civicex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2009, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano

I dunno about the undercard..........
Old 10-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Hate the judges not the fighers. I too was on layoto side but can say that rua should of won the decision.
vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2009, 05:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Clutchmaster

Shogun didn't do shit...Ya'll need to read up on Kyokushin karate those muthfucka train with trees and shit. Loyoto Hit Shogun in the face more times than Shogun hit him. Getting hit in the body or legs really doesn't count unless it causes injury
Clutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2009, 05:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Rep Power: 23 Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!Clutchmaster is the fucking MAN!!!!

Kyokushin kaikan (極真会館?) is a style of stand-up, full contact karate, founded in 1964 by Masutatsu Oyama (大山倍達, Ōyama Masutatsu?) who was born under the name Choi Yong-I (최영의). Kyokushinkai is Japanese for "the society of the ultimate truth." Kyokushin is rooted in a philosophy of self-improvement, discipline and hard training. Its full contact style has had international appeal (practitioners have over the last 40+ years numbered more than 12 million[1][2][3]).

Kyokushin has influenced many of the "full-contact" schools of karate, emphasizing realistic combat, physical toughness, and practicality in its training curriculum. The Knockdown karate competition system pioneered by kyokushin has been adopted by many different karate styles and organizations. Other martial arts organizations have "spun-off" from Kyokushin over the years, with some adding additions, such as grappling techniques, but continuing with the same philosophy of realistic and practical

Same reason GSP keeps wining........
Old 10-25-2009, 06:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchmaster View Post
Shogun didn't do shit...Ya'll need to read up on Kyokushin karate those muthfucka train with trees and shit. Loyoto Hit Shogun in the face more times than Shogun hit him. Getting hit in the body or legs really doesn't count unless it causes injury
please don't tell me your serious. did you see layoto's face and legs at the end. shogun countered so many times and threw knee's up against cage. I really don't give a shit how layoto trains he lost that fight.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

No way shogun did nothing impressive to me can't leave it in the hands of the judges it shogun was so great he should have ko or tko
Old 10-25-2009, 06:13 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutchmaster View Post
No way shogun did nothing impressive to me can't leave it in the hands of the judges it shogun was so great he should have ko or tko
yes, he did not finish. but you have to give it to him as taking apart his style. He punished his legs and layoto was helpless. Regardless if it was impressive or not anyone that says Shogun didn't win that, regardless of cool points, is bias. Then Griffen should have won some fights.
Old 10-25-2009, 06:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

It is what it is..... Hell I followed Rua in pride I'm not biased I've just seen more than enough mma outside of the ufc which is a joke compared to dream, pride, sengoku, among others
Old 10-25-2009, 09:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

i just watched the fight and i can honestly say that should not have been a unanimous decision... i think the only round machida won was MAYBE the 3rd in which he had a flurry towards the end.. but on that same not rua was countering everything he was being hit with.

with the whole you have to take the belt to get the belt.. thats bullshit.. if thats the case then it should go until somebody wins and not be left in the judges hands

machidas fighting style wasnt to win, it was just to not get beat... imo that alone shows he didnt deserve the win. that goes in the same boat as saying that the belt "must be taken"

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Ufc = wwe

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2009, 04:32 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
OMFG!!!!!!!!! That was the absolute biggest robbery I've ever seen watching mma Unfucking believable. Rua dominated Layoto. Take away Layoto's kicks, have great counters, clinch, Rua did all of this. completely picked about layoto's game. Fucking bullshit that Layoto won.

Layoto obviously has friends in high places, so sick of everyone on layotos nuts.
the above statements say it all IMO
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2009, 05:18 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
i just watched the fight and i can honestly say that should not have been a unanimous decision... i think the only round machida won was MAYBE the 3rd in which he had a flurry towards the end.. but on that same not rua was countering everything he was being hit with.

with the whole you have to take the belt to get the belt.. thats bullshit.. if thats the case then it should go until somebody wins and not be left in the judges hands

machidas fighting style wasnt to win, it was just to not get beat... imo that alone shows he didnt deserve the win. that goes in the same boat as saying that the belt "must be taken"
yes, if this is the case forest grifen shouldn't have one the belt. He pretty much did the same thing to rampage. I believe machida was fighting to win, but Rua did such a good job with countering, pressing the action, legs kicks especially. I'm not going to jump on the rua bandwagon, but I was really impressed with the way he fights. For a fighter to come up with a game plan like this and then execute it so well.

Last edited by guest; 10-26-2009 at 05:21 AM.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2009, 06:30 AM   #16 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

i agree that rua got alot of shots in but he was just spinning and kicking all night. layoto is a very calm fighter. he takes his time and hits hard when he does. he showed more technical skill. rua just kept kicking, not really making any combinations. as far as damage...... layoto looked pretty good at the end besides the bruise on his side. but again i think rua faught a damn good fight but he had a plan worked out to make layoto helpless and counter his style..... then just stood there tapping layotos hand the whole time. he should have went after him. it was a pretty boring fight.

Quote:
Props on getting it done....but 3-4psi, srsly? That's kind of like having the opportunity to fuck Megan Fox but not being able to get your dick up.
mrfunktastic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2009, 06:45 AM   #17 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
OMFG!!!!!!!!! That was the absolute biggest robbery I've ever seen watching mma for about 4-5 years now. That was almost as bad as the steelers vs seahawk superbowl. Unfucking believable. Rua dominated Layoto. Take away Layoto's kicks, have great counters, clinch, Rua did all of this. completely picked about layoto's game. Fucking bullshit that Layoto won.

what was wrong wit the steelers seahawks game? steelers r the best football team ever and we got the bowls to prove it!!!!!!!!
d-boy-16y8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2009, 07:20 AM   #18 (permalink)
Black Dynamite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfunktastic View Post
i agree that rua got alot of shots in but he was just spinning and kicking all night. layoto is a very calm fighter. he takes his time and hits hard when he does. he showed more technical skill. rua just kept kicking, not really making any combinations. as far as damage...... layoto looked pretty good at the end besides the bruise on his side. but again i think rua faught a damn good fight but he had a plan worked out to make layoto helpless and counter his style..... then just stood there tapping layotos hand the whole time. he should have went after him. it was a pretty boring fight.
finally
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in