Silly ass cop, weed is for kids - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv
Default Silly ass cop, weed is for kids

idk if this is a repost but damn its funny lol

Michigan Cop Busted in Marijuana Brownie Overdose Call to 911 Avoids Charges
May 18, 2007
Salem-News

DEARBORN, Mich. - Mixed messages abound in a story about a 28-year old Dearborn, Michigan police officer named Edward Sanchez, who called 911 and said he and his wife were dying, from a marijuana brownie overdose. It turns out the weed was stolen from criminal suspects, and that is when this sadly comical story just starts to get traction.

It all began just over a year ago, on April 21st, 2006, when Edward Sanchez placed a phone call to 911 call from his home. During the 5-minute tape of the call, obtained by the Free Press, Sanchez tells an emergency dispatcher that he is convinced that he and his wife were overdosing on marijuana.

The 911 call has been all over TV and the Internet in the past few days, and we have it posted below, courtesy of YouTube and ignorancedenied.com.

"I think we're dying," he said. "We made brownies and I think we're dead, I really do."

The call is not overly graphic in nature, but it is fairly incredible that an officer of the law would risk his career in such a way. Private information like the officer's address has been bleeped out.

Some regard the ultimate lack of prosecution or seeming accountability in the case, as a sad testimony to the life with "the privilege of a few in blue."
Others call it a story about a bad apple, which most organizations have at least one of, and the fact that he is a police officer is the only thing that makes it sensational and publicized. It does amount to the same treatment that a celebrity receives for simple offenses like drunk driving. Either way, the word on this one is out, and most people still seem to believe that police officers should be held to a higher standard.

For many, the 911 call is nothing less than a blatant testimony about the lack of education that exists between marijuana use, and its relationship to a person's health. Marijuana is something that countless millions of Americans use with some degree of regularity. But laws stemming back to the 1930's that are still in effect on a federal level, have made marijuana a silent subject that most users do not dare to ask questions about.
The thing is, you expect the story to go like this... "The officer was relieved of his position and charged with stealing criminal evidence and disorderly conduct. He was also faces a charge of possession of marijuana."

But instead, The AP reports that Sanchez managed to avoid criminal prosecution, even though he admitted taking the marijuana and, with his wife, baking it into brownies.

He told the dispatcher over the telephone that they used "A quarter ounce" of marijuana when they made the brownies and added that they ate them all.

His wife, 26-year old Stacy Sanchez, voluntarily told police investigators that on another occasion, she removed cocaine from her husband's police cruiser that was part of the department's drug dog training program. She then went on a reported three-week coke binge. Stacy Sanchez has not been charged criminally either.

The Dearborn Police department's choice to not pursue a case against former Cpl. Edward Sanchez led to an outcry from several notable people in Michigan, including Dearborn City Councilman Doug Thomas.

He told a reporter that he will investigate, citing the conflict between being a police officer who arrests people for drug offenses, and confiscating it to keep for yourself.

Wayne State University criminal law professor David A. Moran described Sanchez's behavior as problematic, and he applied the same assessment of the Police Department's decision not to charge him.

"It is not as unusual as it should be for the police to look the other way when an officer commits an infraction, but this is a lot worse than the average police officer speeding a little bit," Moran told The AP.

WDIV-TV Local 4 in Dearborn reports that Dearborn Police Cmdr. Jeff Geisinger left a phone message with them, relaying that Sanchez resigned during an internal investigation. Geisinger then failed to return subsequent calls to the TV station.

It is fair to say that many people who face similar circumstances in this country see a substantially different outcome, including arrest, court, prosecution, fines, jail and prison time. Then there is always probation, and private corporations offering counseling that a person is mandated to attend and pay for.

Sanchez resigned last year from the police department in this suburb of Detroit. He declined comment Wednesday to the Detroit Free Press. It is also reported that Police Cmdr. Jeff Geisinger failed to reply to additional calls seeking comment.

Sanchez offered two versions of how they came into contact with the marijuana; at one point he said that his wife took the marijuana out of his police vehicle while he was sleeping. In a subsequent interview, he admitted he got the marijuana out of the car himself and put it in the brownie mix, police said.

Hopefully in the future, Dearborn, Michigan Police will show the public that they are an organization with accountability. In spite of legal medical marijuana, there is an example that needs to be made and carried out by all of us, but particularly police officers, elected officials, public representatives and members of the clergy and education. You have to pass a drug screening exam by urinating in a bottle to get a job at Wal-Mart, but to this day members of Congress are exempt from any such scrutiny.

Indeed, fairness and logic seems all too often in short supply these days, and people like Edward Sanchez need to talk the talk and walk the walk if he is enforcing the law.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2009, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

lol, n00b.

ive smoked more than a 1/4 ounce in one joint before... what a lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 05:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Mr Mobsta Man is almost a somebodyMr Mobsta Man is almost a somebodyMr Mobsta Man is almost a somebodyMr Mobsta Man is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Mr Mobsta Man

...They didn't get charged for this? Or the coke binge? WTF?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1997 Coupe EX: I/H/E +55 shot Dry -> R.I.P.
2000 Coupe EX: Tein Susp./Vitara/I-Beams/GT3076R/Hondata s300/E-85
2009 CBR600RR Phoenix Edition: Stock(ish)
2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road 4x4: 3" Lift/255-85R16 KM2 Mud Terrains
2011 Sea-Doo RXT-X 260: Removed Speed Limiter/Solas Prop/Thru-Hull Exhaust

I Rep Back!
Mr Mobsta Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 05:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 royaltrex7 will become famous soon enoughroyaltrex7 will become famous soon enoughroyaltrex7 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

wow me and the old lady are sitting here just like lolz this is some funny shit a 1/4 ounce in brownies back in my day (6 years ago) a qp was nothing to go through in a day!!!!!
royaltrex7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 05:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
lol, n00b.

X2!
Complete rookie.
Heard this a'while a'go. Its still funny.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 09:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 SMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the DSMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

"We made brownies and I think we're dead, I really do." I think that's insanely funny. I really do.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 smurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

lol funny shit.

Quote:
If you want to be my friend put your dick in my hand...
smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

you cant od on pot!

OMG! what a tool.......

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

This is typical Detroit and surrounding area shit. Happens all the
time. They get chewed out by their higher-ups behind closed
doors and that's about it.

True story -
I was drinking in a local bar and there was a Detroit cop in there
with some of his friends. He was WAY belligerent when I got there
and continued to even more out-of-hand as time progressed. He
started hitting on the waitress in an aggressive manner. She wasn't
having it so he started laying it on thicker and eventually grabbed /
slapped her on her ass. That's when things went wrong. He got
knocked the f*ck out by a dude that was friends with the bartender.
And I mean knocked out. Laying on the floor...drooling. His friends
didn't even do anything.

So, the cops for that city show up and find out he's an off duty cop.
They pick him up off the ground, get him awake and let him DRIVE off.

Not only was he publicly intoxicated but he had also just commited
sexual assault and had apparently threatened people before I
even got there. Then he was shoved off on a DUI voyage.

They were going to take the dude that knocked him out to jail but
he split before they got there. Good for him.

What a bunch of bullshit.

They protect eachother and that's IT.

Oh, and yeah, thinking you're dying from weed is something you
do in 7th or 8th grade.

If you need a part, hit me up. I'm willing to help out the remaining D-Series soldiers on the cheap.

Last edited by Nasty_Canasta; 10-23-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Nasty_Canasta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

hahahahahhaa
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 01:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

=/ no close caption for me FAIL lolol

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 04:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 Thewall is hot as a volcanoThewall is hot as a volcano
Thewall is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
lol, n00b.

How did you fit 7grams in a mere joint? A blunt maybe...Just askin

Eating pot is wayyy more intense then smoking it. I ate 1 decently sized brownie, the pot was butter, maybe no bigger then my palm (pretty big) and passed out like 2 hours later lmao.

Last edited by Thewall; 10-23-2009 at 05:02 PM.
Thewall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 04:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

shit, they didnt eat a 1/4. They would have had to eat the whole damn things.

And FYI, i have seen joints that fit a quarter in it. Its fuckin HUGE
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2009, 05:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 Thewall is hot as a volcanoThewall is hot as a volcano
Thewall is hot as a volcano

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
shit, they didnt eat a 1/4. They would have had to eat the whole damn things.

And FYI, i have seen joints that fit a quarter in it. Its fuckin HUGE
Yeah, that would be a huge waste lmao...Nice, I haven't seen joints that big. I just like my zig zag cut corner slow burning joints. :td: lol
Thewall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in