Gonna give a prop for my friend (little boy) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch
Default Gonna give a prop for my friend (little boy)

12 years old boy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....SilentWrath* It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

kid is siiiick :td:
<stock block d15b build complete.>
*Turbo Fabrication by Greg @ GO-AUTOWORKS.*

*Tuned by Howard @ RLZ Engineering.*

SilentWrath* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

hes pretty nasty!

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

Hes fucking good and ballsy for riding brakeless

1996 Toyota 4runner SR5=best truck evar!!!

Quote:
ya for real how hard is it to open the lid pull the fuse scratch ur balls for 10 seconds then put the fuse back and close the lid lol
89civichxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

LOL YEAHH,, i used to ride with him while i live in New Jersey but i move to florida, i used to be good like him but not anymore cause my stupid ex fiance doesnt let me riding and lose a lot of skills, and i'll have to start all over again to get my skill back and might get sponser from those some company hopefully

My kanjozoku project

Old 10-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

:15 honda? haha. just imagine how good he'll be once he grows into that bike....
Old 10-21-2009, 06:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

shit is bangin

theres no charge for awesomeness

97midorihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
:15 honda? haha. just imagine how good he'll be once he grows into that bike....
i remember when he was 10 or 11 yrs old i was great than him and now hes wayy OWNED me lmaoo, but im happy for him cause he could make a lot of money by just riding!

My kanjozoku project

Old 10-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougshatch View Post
i remember when he was 10 or 11 yrs old i was great than him and now hes wayy OWNED me lmaoo, but im happy for him cause he could make a lot of money by just riding!
for sure. ^makes me thing of your learning english thread lol.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
for sure. ^makes me thing of your learning english thread lol.
rofl fook you! hahahahahhaha

My kanjozoku project

Old 10-22-2009, 07:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 SMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the DSMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

That kids sick. He's going to rip when he actually grows. You can see when he's clearing sets that he can hardly pick up the bike, probably weighs more than him. And I hear ya on women not letting you ride. I rode for eight years and two years off because of the gf I probably need training wheels now.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:03 AM   #12 (permalink)
I <3 TIG Welding

Rep Power: 24 9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!9295EJ-t is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 9295EJ-t Send a message via Skype™ to 9295EJ-t

thats crazy!

i like how they film it just like we do when skateboarding..

9295EJ-t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

lil homies sick man!

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 09:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 29 Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Civichatch91 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Civichatch91

He's badass on a bike, he'll be set for life later more than likely
Civichatch91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 09:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

kids got skills
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #16 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMoKEY1882 View Post
That kids sick. He's going to rip when he actually grows. You can see when he's clearing sets that he can hardly pick up the bike, probably weighs more than him. And I hear ya on women not letting you ride. I rode for eight years and two years off because of the gf I probably need training wheels now.
hahah lucky me i still could ride without training wheels, maybe you can come over and i'll teach you how to ride again lmfao

My kanjozoku project

Old 10-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hatchracer02

that kid is sick....
hatchracer02 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #18 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

damn!! hes way better even when i use to ride all day everyday! dont ride anymore cause my ankles cant take it anymore......that kids bananas!
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 SMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the DSMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the D

b-a-n-a-n-a-s? Sorry. I had to.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:11 PM   #20 (permalink)

Killed It!
MV509 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in