THIS JUST IN: VTAK Kicks ass. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 08:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy
Exclamation THIS JUST IN: VTAK Kicks ass.

Quote:
Honda has continued to attempt advanced walking-assist devices, though few have been as awkwardly displayed as the Honda Walking Assist Device with Stride Management.

Quote:
Press Release:

When walking is a struggle, you need a leg up. And that's literally what Honda's prototype Stride Management Assist device is designed to provide. A motor helps lift each leg at the thigh as it moves forward and backward. This helps lengthen the user's stride, making it easier to cover
longer distances at a greater speed.

A lightweight, simple design with a belt worn around the hips and thighs was created to reduce the wearer's load and to fit different body shapes. More than 130 patents have been applied for pertaining to the walking assist devices, which are currently being tested in real-world conditions to evaluate their effectiveness. As a company that values mobility, Honda began research into a walking device in 1999. The cumulative study of human walking, along with research and development of technologies conducted for Honda's advanced humanoid robot, ASIMO, made these developments possible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2009, 08:23 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

speechless... just speechless...

i know milo's waiting for the anal insert upgrade. so his lil racoon ass can boogie. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 08:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

if it helps me run faster and jump higher so i can get my autographed baseball back from the sand lot, im all for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 08:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
if it helps me run faster and jump higher so i can get my autographed baseball back from the sand lot, im all for it.
Then you can say "I pickled The Beast" like Benny "The Jet" Rodriguez

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 08:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

well the have ASIMO so i guess this is ASSimo
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 10:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

12ozwrecker It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

dude my ass would look frickin sweet in that thing.

Quote:
A true hot rodder is a hot rodder plain and simple Brand age etc is not that important....We are here because we hot rod Hondas, not because we ONLY hot rod Hondas.
word.
12ozwrecker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

I wonder if you have to fart to engage vtec?

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

^^^^^^^^^^^^^hahahahahaha......what next?
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.5Slowmatic View Post
well the have ASIMO so i guess this is ASSimo

I could see this being helpful for handicapped people....But honestly would there be a market for the average person? I donno about that one...

377WHP 292Lbs TQ

Quote:
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?
a5hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

average person? no....extremely lazy person....hell yeah!

Quote:
A true hot rodder is a hot rodder plain and simple Brand age etc is not that important....We are here because we hot rod Hondas, not because we ONLY hot rod Hondas.
word.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

wow i guess us Americans aren't the only lazy ones anymore. i would feel embarrassed using this.
Old 10-21-2009, 02:36 PM   #12 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

I would assume this is for the elderly?

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 05:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

needs moar low
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

This thread is full of win.....win, win for everyone.

Owner, Quick & Dirty Racing LLC

Rally Car

Race Car

Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 09:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I don't even know what to say about that haha
joevincett is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 09:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

must be JDM,,,its got clear corners.

Quote:
word.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 24 Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!Atmosfear is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

^^LOL!

Owner, Quick & Dirty Racing LLC

Rally Car

Race Car

Atmosfear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 09:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!Nasty_Canasta is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoer View Post
speechless... just speechless...

i know milo's waiting for the anal insert upgrade. so his lil racoon ass can boogie. lol.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anal Insert Upgrade! HAHAHAHA!

If you need a part, hit me up. I'm willing to help out the remaining D-Series soldiers on the cheap.

Nasty_Canasta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 07:23 AM   #19 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

wonder when GoAutoworks will have a turbo kit for it??
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-22-2009, 07:28 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

about the same time that the type r model comes out to help the base models remain competitive
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in