Love the Beast - 2009 trailer... I'm def. gonna check it out! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 01:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline
Default Love the Beast - 2009 trailer... I'm def. gonna check it out!

This is a movie for car guys, and I can definitely relate to a lot of what I see in the trailer.

I'm definitely going to have to check it out! It's an Australian movie, but since Jeremy Clarkson is in it, you know it outa be pretty good at least!

Thought I might would share with you guys!

//EDIT: Seems like some folks are complaining about finding a US version that willl play on our DVD players.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

movie looks cool! ill see it when it comes out
Quote:
I want your whale penis
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

hm... I saw of video about him and his car not to long ago (Long as interview if you will). He raced his car with more then 600+ horses on stock suspensions (leaf springs). The guy from Top Gear called him an idiot lol
Old 10-19-2009, 03:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 SMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the DSMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Definitely going to see that.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

looks cool

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

damn i gotta see this

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2009, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano

Well, since it's Australian you may have trouble finding a version that will play on our DVD players here in the US.

But I know you can find a DIVX version, but that's illegal.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:16 AM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

movie looks awsome!
Old 10-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
I survived code 9

It was great! Check it out!

PS: I think ya'll know where to go to find it.

Old 10-21-2009, 11:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
CRX KING

slebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcanoslebidia is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slebidia

I was waiting for this to come to the US for over a year.

When they decided against a US release I watched it online.

Decent movie. Not as great as I expected.

slebidia is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

Not many people can say they have owned their Civic for 14 years and counting. I can. Bought it brand new with 1.7 miles on the odo. She now has over 340,000 on the chassis, been from NY to FL 4 times, out to Texas and through the mountains of Virginia. Yep, it's my baby and we will never part. Ugly paint and all lol. 5 people other than myself have drivin it. I can relate to the movie as all my friends, even the ones I don't see but maybe once a year or more all ask the same question, "you still have that Honda?" Yep!

Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
I survived code 9

I've only had my civic for 40,000 miles. But they've been good ones. Don't plan on parting any time soon.

They just don't make cars like these anymore.

I spent some time over fall break waxing the civic and fixing some of the annoying rattles the car has developed.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in