Anyone see Paranormal Activity??? (Spoilers) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 bbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default Anyone see Paranormal Activity??? (Spoilers)

First off i just want to say this... could i post this?? i went and saw the movie last night and the movie was scary but most of all i was more confused at the end.

i wont go into details in case i cant post but id like to ask some questions and thoughts and see if anyone else who saw the movie thought the same or could explain why.

well this post could be considered a spoiler so thats why im asking if i can make this thread, what do you guys say?
bbcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-18-2009, 02:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....mrfunktastic It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

just put the movie name and spoiler alert in the title so people know before clucking. then u can post a more logical question.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Props on getting it done....but 3-4psi, srsly? That's kind of like having the opportunity to fuck Megan Fox but not being able to get your dick up.
mrfunktastic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2009, 02:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfunktastic View Post
just put the movie name and spoiler alert in the title so people know before clucking. then u can post a more logical question.
Movie Name
"Paranormal Activity"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

movie was great not scary but gave me chills for sure lol. what didn't you get it was pretty self explanatory bro.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2009, 08:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 bbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regular
Default Paranormal Activity- Spoiler Alert

okay thanks for the advice,

well anyone else confused about the movie? did u guys like it ? any parts jump out at you? if so what were they
Old 10-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey89 View Post
movie was great not scary but gave me chills for sure lol. what didn't you get it was pretty self explanatory bro.
lol! well i got most of it, like that the demon was after the girl,but why did the demon kill the guy? was the guy pissing it off and giving it more negative energy? and i felt like there was more to it, like the previous girl that had the same symptoms as his g/f ,why did they show that? and what the demon trying to say in the ouiju board?? those are the parts that got me,well got me confused
Old 10-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

cant wait to see this one

next good one should be "The Fourth Kind" :td:

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Door Life View Post
cant wait to see this one

next good one should be "The Fourth Kind" :td:
yes sir im waiting on that. only alien movie about abductions that freaked me out back then was fire in the sky. but the fourth kind looks good.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

it looks pretty dam good

The fourth Kind
Old 10-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 jollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

hmm. i saw it and the quigi board if you look closely was drawing a pentagram and then spelled D I A N E, the name of the girl that it happened to in the 60's. basically the whole story was to be connected to "the exorcist" which was based on a true story and i think that her name might have been Diane as well. all in all it was fucking scary as shit. (blair witch style movies always get me for some reason) and yes the demon was "attracted " to the girl ever since she was 8 because of her energy (watch the entity for a good idea of what that means) it liked what ever she had, not gonna lie either, she was pretty hot, dem boobies were hawt! lol and so whenever the demon saw the bf as a threat because he was trying to pull her away from the demon, hence why the demon broke the picture of the two and had his faced scratched out. its one of those you have to watch 2 or 3 times to catch everything. luckily i went with like 10 ppl and we all saw different things that caught our eyes.

MR 95 ex coupe- CAF!-R.I.P. put into a wall by work..

MR 94 ex coupe- from the effing canigits eh?

Quote:
I'd fuck that like she was the economy and I was obama!
Quote:
Grab her by the throat and fuck that bitch silly. If she tries to fight just whisper in her ear "don't turn this rape into a murder"
jollyroger494 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-19-2009, 09:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

ohhhh coo, yea we went with 6 ppl and we were all puzzled lol so if the guy left the demon alone (camera setup, powered on the floor,insults,jokes) you think the demon woulda just left them alone? well kinda woulda left the girl alone, and yes her boobies were hawt! ; )
Old 10-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 SMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the DSMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

It wasn't horrible, gave me the chills here and there but I think the main reason I don't like it as much is because it got so much hype. Best part IMO was when she was drug from her bed by her leg. Ending ruined it though. And there's an additional 10 minutes of the ending that they cut out. Hopefully it'll be on the dvd.
(loved the huge bewbs!!)
Old 10-19-2009, 02:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

(Spoiler Up Ahead!!!!)

I like the part where you start to hear foot step. As they start to get louder and louder. The guy wakes up. As hes about to rush to the door. The demon takes off running and slams the door shut.

Man that part was awesome.
Old 10-19-2009, 06:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

LOL!!! the one that got me was when the her side of the sheet lifted and you see her leg being dragged out the bed, then she falls and i guess wakes up when she's like half way down hall way cuz thats when she starts screaming lol, the guy is brave as f*ck, i woulda been like WE ARE MOVING OUTA HERE!!

!!! OHH one question.... why was there a pic of her in the attic??
Old 10-20-2009, 03:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

was all in all a good flick,

fourth kind looks freaky
krown is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2009, 11:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

supposedly there is 2 endings from what i just found out.

Old 10-21-2009, 12:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 19 SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
SpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcanoSpoonSedan is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SpoonSedan

idk if this is real but looks legit to me

Roger really: The endings of Paranormal Activity

New to D-series? Click

Quote:
Fuck cali.

No offense. That state is a pimple on the ass of America.
SpoonSedan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-21-2009, 07:32 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

thanks for the site, its kinda coo to read on with this movie, i personally liked it a lot
and the alt ending of her killing herself i think woulda just caused more confusion
Old 10-22-2009, 01:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 SMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the DSMoKEY1882 is learning the way of the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonkey89 View Post
supposedly there is 2 endings from what i just found out.
Yea I said that a few posts up. And I... recieved... ehm... paranormal activity screener yesterday and decided to watch it. Turns out the uncut version has the alternate ending where the cops shoot her. Sooo much better than the theater ending. I actually liked it with that ending.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:39 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 4doorZ6 is a name known to all4doorZ6 is a name known to all4doorZ6 is a name known to all4doorZ6 is a name known to all4doorZ6 is a name known to all4doorZ6 is a name known to all4doorZ6 is a name known to all4doorZ6 is a name known to all4doorZ6 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I didn't like it, there was all this hype behind it so of course I went. But the ending was retarded. I heard that Steven Speldburg(SP) was the one that remade the ending. Heard that on the radio. The craziest part was where they hear HUGE boom and they go down stairs and the light is swinging, that really freaked me out!
But the foot steps looked like ET's lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in