Think You've Been Drunk Before? Not This Bad - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 08:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic
Default Think You've Been Drunk Before? Not This Bad

Drunkest Guy Ever Goes for More Beer - Watch more Funny Videos

lmao at the date and time
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-14-2009, 08:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

LOl wow that mofo is fucking hammered

1996 Toyota 4runner SR5=best truck evar!!!

Quote:
ya for real how hard is it to open the lid pull the fuse scratch ur balls for 10 seconds then put the fuse back and close the lid lol
89civichxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 08:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

damn thats ridiculous
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

been there.. done that.. ask jeff, he had to take me home. its known as the "st.mary" incident. dont leave the handle of "bacardi o" with patrick!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Well?

Rep Power: 33 1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !1.5Slowmatic is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 38 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1.5Slowmatic

ive been close. hell i was posting here one time. Half a bottle of SoCo on an aempty stomach. Than my first night of senior week consisted of 8 beers than 10 shots of captian and vodka. Those were some nasty hangovers
Quote:
Nate is seriously one of those angry white men you read about all the time.

Headlight Harness DIY Upgrade
DIY Ice Box Intake
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #7
1.5Slowmatic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 08:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I found that highly amusing !!
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

I had to pause it halfway through because I'm laughing so damn hard hahahahaha!!!1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

only time ive been that drunk is when i used to mix handles of captain, muscle relaxers, and vicodin... i managed to sleep in the hatch of my ep one time and when i woke up i thought i was kidnapped lmao

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
i managed to sleep in the hatch of my ep one time and when i woke up i thought i was kidnapped lmao

Old 10-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

12ozwrecker It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

When the old guy showed up out a nowhere i effin lost it.....lolol

Quote:
A true hot rodder is a hot rodder plain and simple Brand age etc is not that important....We are here because we hot rod Hondas, not because we ONLY hot rod Hondas.
word.
12ozwrecker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 09:31 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Location: where there is a whole state between me and the ex...
sloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the skysloopy is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

hmmm at 11am... i would think this was funnier if i hadnt lived it with my ex... she would get in a fight with me at 1-2am and come back around 3-4am usually with a bunch of shit she stole from peoples houses... and she wasnt young she was like 38-40 when she did this... it was usually very entertaining... especially one night when she ran from the police... i laughed my ass off... even the cops couldnt keep it straight...

sloopy.

Quote:
Originally posted by
:
omg...........do your research...a question like this will bring out the pitch forks and torches..save yourself and run to the search function.......
sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 09:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
been there.. done that.. ask jeff, he had to take me home. its known as the "st.mary" incident. dont leave the handle of "bacardi o" with patrick!!!!
Lmao oh yeah now that was I night to remember........but pat to me the all time retardedly fun drunk (day) was the day after u got to cali on leave .....hmmm somethings we won't says but others........3 bottles of henny 1hr. The mall (including a lil trip to victoria secret) lmao fuck some reptile love wow

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 09:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 SCRAPPIN View Post
Lmao oh yeah now that was I night to remember........but pat to me the all time retardedly fun drunk (day) was the day after u got to cali on leave .....hmmm somethings we won't says but others........3 bottles of henny 1hr. The mall (including a lil trip to victoria secret) lmao fuck some reptile love wow
snap.... yeah that day owns the vid above. but fuck doing that again. that was one trip i will never take again.

so, this weekend good? j/k

Old 10-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

That dude is Drunk as Hell!

1 time, only 1 time my Wife had to walk me home from the Nieghbors pad lol

woke up in Pj's, showered n all. I don't remember nothing but a Big Cruda!

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 09:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

At least he was better off then falling asleep and waking up like this...

my g/f's cousin after a bottle of jagger and a blunt.

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 10:01 PM   #16 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzar View Post
I had to pause it halfway through because I'm laughing so damn hard hahahahaha!!!1
I need to take some Motrin IB because my head hurts from laughing so hard. I had to wake the missus up to watch it.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 10:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonPinHead View Post
At least he was better off then falling asleep and waking up like this...

my g/f's cousin after a bottle of jagger and a blunt.

No Way!! ^^^^^

HAHA!

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #18 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

That looks to be about .22-.25 BAL......Ive done that a few times, only once while driving.

DUI 12-1-86.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 10:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 Dmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to allDmc971989 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
That looks to be about .22-.25 BAL......Ive done that a few times, only once while driving.

DUI 12-1-86.
10-4-08...
Dmc971989 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2009, 10:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

thankfully, i have never had a DUI and dont plan on it. i dont drive drunk. i did before, but i will not now. i know better. one beer = me staying for at least 2 hours after its done. i will not even risk having it on my breath!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in