Thought id share my first vid... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 09:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 bbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Default Thought id share my first vid...

sup everyone, i made a my first video about 3 days ago and id thought id share it with you guys.

This my first vid n im still learning and messing with the program everyday so my vids are geting better but take a peep and tell me what u think

I used CyberLink PowerDirect 8
used some pics i found laying around
1 super cool techno song
and about 45 min

Produce.flv video by bbcivic - Photobucket

if you guys like the vid i can make a vid like this for you or for the site,just post what would you guys like or disliked about the vid so i can improve on it,thanks for watching

ohh by the way, the blue and black civic was mine ; ) i dont think i ever uploaded a pic of my car on the forum ,either way hope everyone enjoyd it.
bbcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2009, 10:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 MadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MadScientist Send a message via MSN to MadScientist Send a message via Yahoo to MadScientist

Not bad for a first try.

Needs video clips though, especially with that fast techno music playing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

T3 Super 60 - RCAutoworks build.

MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2009, 10:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

91sihatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

pretty cool man, i know i cant do it so that makes it cool to me
^^^^^^^^Trading Tactics in a for sale forum

Old Toy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

91sihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2009, 10:10 AM   #4 (permalink)
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!

Rep Power: 32 T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !T-MacK is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Sounded like a night at the Roxbury!
Cars look good though, and I still have a ton of self esteem even though I drive a K.

Hella Flush.....Were waiting!

Xbox gamer tag: THErealTMACK
T-MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2009, 10:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Editing is pretty good. Needs video though. Slideshows are ftl.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2009, 10:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 bbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regularbbcivic is obviously a regular

ftl? thanks for all the comments, what type of video should i shoot?? just crusing around, city lights (i dont know lol)
Old 10-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 19 punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!punkbomb138 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punkbomb138 Send a message via Yahoo to punkbomb138

ftl for the loss. i liked it. but must agree it needs ripper vids.

punkbomb138 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

any type of vids? burn outs ,cruising around ,stuff like that... i can make a vid of my engine idling for 5 min if you want lol
Old 10-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
racist-bigot-sexist-homophob

Rep Power: 43 mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mindless is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Cruising, rolling shots, etc etc.

Good music though, I like techno/trance.
Tyranny does not always burst through your front door wearing body armor and brandishing an assault rifle. Sometimes, it waltzes through your living room and sweeps you off your feet. Sometimes, it promises warmth and safety. Sometimes, tyranny invites you out to the party and makes you feel like you belong.
Quote:
and yes, i is a accedentally bamf status
Quote:
Holly hell man! I couldn't do that much damage to a motor on a three day weekend/bender with a jackhammer and a quest from the Lord.
mindless is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

yeah stills with rolling shots or somthing.......anyway i though it was good for the first try!
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2009, 03:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

good job for the first try i think

theres no charge for awesomeness

97midorihatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in