How many motorcycle riders do we have here? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 11:14 AM   #1 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 JBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Smile How many motorcycle riders do we have here?

I was curious how many 2 wheel fans are around these parts.
doesnt matter what it is, as long as it has 2 wheels and an engine, post up what you got.
action shots are even better!

my CBR600RR7 (recently sold bit will be replacing with a RC51 SP2)
this thing had a shitload of money in mods, the bike total was in the area of $15k

KTM250SXF supermoto (was MX only before this, havent tracked it yet)

CR125R (only pic I have of it at the moment)

JBecker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2009, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

ill post these for my brother H2Bcivic

and here is mine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 11:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 JBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like Borat

I love the Kawi ^
Old 10-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

damn bro!!
i wondering hot fast does the pink tryicle go?

because id like to buy it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 11:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

I bet the tricycle is fast as hell
Old 10-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBecker View Post
I bet the tricycle is fast as hell
hell yeah it prob held at 250mph! with those fking headligh!! OMFG!!!

lololol

My kanjozoku project

Old 10-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

JDM handle flairs.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cervan View Post
JDM handle flairs.
and that one!

damn i forgot bout that jeez lol

My kanjozoku project

Old 10-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

my bro posted pics of my bike.... its a 2001 gsxr 750 frame with a 2006 gsxr 1000 motor, k&n filter, brocks exhaust, PCIII, 15 front sprocket, 44 rear sprockt, front end strap, lowered front and rear..stuff like that

the other bike is my 08 kx250f... had a filter, and i just setup my supension
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 bori74 is almost a somebodybori74 is almost a somebodybori74 is almost a somebodybori74 is almost a somebody

I ride a 99 gsxr 750
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1038.jpg
Views:	998
Size:	617.9 KB
ID:	21929  
bori74 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

sorry no great hi def pics.. and apparently im the slowest outta the streetbike bunch but i still love my 98 CBR600F3

and my 06 KLR 650

not my actual KLR i just don't got pics of mine..
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 06:03 PM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!

nobody has shit on my bike...everything is aero dynamic even the pedals. lol

Old 10-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMek View Post
nobody has shit on my bike...everything is aero dynamic even the pedals. lol
even has a fudging headlight!
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedsohc View Post
even has a fudging headlight!
of course, I got it custom painted for an episode of PINKS ballet slipper pink.

Old 10-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

The 86' Gixxer 750

The 99' R1

The 05' MV Brutale 750

The 04' MV Agusta F4 SPR 750

The whole crew together:

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

i plan on having a cbr600rr or r6 within the next two months.
Old 10-06-2009, 02:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Nice 600 RR OP! That was a sharp looking ride! By all acounts you'll like the RC51. Looks like you're a A group rider from here too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmod View Post
and apparently im the slowest outta the streetbike bunch but i still love my 98 CBR600F3[/IMG]
Well as long as we're in a straight line, that's probably my bike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMek View Post
nobody has shit on my bike...
The ability to turn

J/K... I love your bike dude. It just gets back to why you need to own more than one. They have different purposes. I would love a Brutale like Black91CRXsi too.

My Duc:

Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2009, 08:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 chris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eaglechris worley is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

i have a 2009 r6 its lowered 3.5 inches and has a scorpion helmet to matchClick image for larger version

Name:	m_2e090524f3824378afd28a10ddf7f4d4.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	21947

Click image for larger version

Name:	m_d2bf8f91cdaf49129d4ba8656f80631f.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	21948
chris worley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-06-2009, 08:51 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black91CRXsi View Post

The 04' MV Agusta F4 SPR 750

so sexy!!!!!
I love my rice, but I would love to own some pasta

Last edited by JBecker; 10-06-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 08:51 AM   #20 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

I ride, and have been since about 2002. I just dont own a moto.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in