GTA ballad of gay tony - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 03:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 weise is almost a somebodyweise is almost a somebodyweise is almost a somebodyweise is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default GTA ballad of gay tony

CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT, i think there bringing back modifying cars, i know i voted on there website to bring it back. whos excited?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[email protected] D16Y7,Y8 I.M.,DC header.full interior
weise is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-29-2009, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

blah gta is played out esp with forza 3, and MW2 coming out i dont think i will be playing GTA anymore.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2009, 04:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 weise is almost a somebodyweise is almost a somebodyweise is almost a somebodyweise is almost a somebody

WHAT! who doesnt like to have a alternate ego to go reek havic and kill everyone?? forza 3? i know that new shift game sucks balls..no hondas total failure imo

Old 09-29-2009, 04:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

Quote:
Originally Posted by weise View Post
WHAT! who doesnt like to have a alternate ego to go reek havic and kill everyone?? forza 3? i know that new shift game sucks balls..no hondas total failure imo
i like the whole concept but it gets kinda boring after a while. the new crackdown will be dope though.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2009, 04:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

yeah it does get boring sometimes. But there is suppose to be a whole new line of weapons and some bad ass weapons too. and there a tank and the bubble chopper to play around in this time. sounds fun cant wait to play it. cant believe im the only one though. oh well

Old 09-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I am excited for it. New weapons would be pretty sick. I just hope they toned down the cops a bit because I hate how aggressive they are compared to the other games.
tabKola is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2009, 01:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

actually its going to get worse! the insanity i know but hey it makes it a challenge the only thing i have troubles with is the stupid swat trucks but now i will have a tank in my arsenal. and did i mention there is a parachute this time? FINALLY they brought it back now all we need is to be able to fly jets and it will be the number one game of all time

Old 09-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Yeah until the next one that is.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

It looked gay.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

u look gay

Old 10-01-2009, 10:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

I LOVE gta4!!!! Love it love it love it!!! When I get a chance to hog the xbox I play it all the time. I mostly spend my days honing my driving skills with 5-0 in pursuit. I honestly could go on and on and on and on and on about times I almost escaped the police or almost got away with a car I REALLY wanted and funny ways of dying....which I will share if you want. I have all the GP's to download it as soon as it gets released. The only thing I think that's wrong with the game is that you can't have any instant replays or a photo mode to shoot some dumb/insane/funny/helpful pics.

Oh yeah I play tlad as well. My rule in the house is that you have to go to all gang wars with the cops in toe. Makes it more challenging to kill everyone and get away. So far I've had the same group for 16 wars with the exception of one guy.

Can't wait for the new DL.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2009, 11:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

Bleh. I'm waiting on Modern Warfare 2

Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS

Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Chucksta Send a message via AIM to Chucksta Send a message via MSN to Chucksta Send a message via Skype™ to Chucksta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzar View Post
Bleh. I'm waiting on Modern Warfare 2
hell year!
Old 11-01-2009, 06:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Been playin this since it came out. I love it so far. The parachuting gets repetative but its still fun everytime. The characters are funnier in this one than the last two. And Luis is a man whore.....which is AWESOME!!!! He nailed some chic he met at the bar in the cutscene before a mission and one time when I was workin as a bouncer at Masionete9 the girl at the survelance desk called me back to the office for an "emergency"...........blowjob!!! Awesome, getting head while on the clock FTW!!!

The new weapons are all the shit. The shotgun with explosive rounds and the SAW are my fav weapons. Maiming has never been so fun.

Now I haven't gotten far enough in the game to tell you if you gf's or new houses or anything. But the game is a shit ton more fun than the last twp episodes.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
Old 11-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series lover

Awesome now I am definitely going to buy it.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:56 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

WoW!!! I already beat the game this morning. It was a really short,but good story. Kept my attention the whole time. I dunno if it was worth the $20 worth of gamer points though. The weapons are the shit and so are the new cars. And the one night stands are kinda funny. I made a point to show my girlfriend. Hahaha some chic named taylor and I got her number and you can call her up for a booty call. I couldnt get over how funny it was. Oh the world we live in today.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 jollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

modern warfare 2 = hands down the only game you should be talking about right now. srsly...

MR 95 ex coupe- CAF!-R.I.P. put into a wall by work..

MR 94 ex coupe- from the effing canigits eh?

Quote:
I'd fuck that like she was the economy and I was obama!
Quote:
Grab her by the throat and fuck that bitch silly. If she tries to fight just whisper in her ear "don't turn this rape into a murder"
jollyroger494 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-04-2009, 11:08 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 smurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatnesssmurf is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

it needs to be out on ps3 wtf

Quote:
If you want to be my friend put your dick in my hand...
smurf is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 Bryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like BoratBryanstheguy2 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

GTA In The House, its probly one of the best games i have right now, and im too broke to buy anymore PS3 Tag= Kaileesmamma , My Fiance Created it when she bought the ps3. ADD ME

Bryanstheguy2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2010, 05:55 AM   #20 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

it is not impossible it is about rerunning the mission for 100 percent I Am at the last mission and I do it as quick as I could and I got 99% because I was a second slow my advice is too keep going through the mission so your know.

princesmith is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in