What my hatch now looks like lol - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 07:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
I got Bit by the Boost Bug

Single Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Single Cam D
Default What my hatch now looks like lol

Ok so some of you remember what my 91 hatch looked like with the primer sittin on Hx's,Well the kid i sold it to sold it off and this is what it has become,I cannot believe it.I hate morons lol.

Ill try and find a old pic of it.It was lowered and clean after the work i did but now its a ghetto ride.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	my car.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	21851   Click image for larger version

Name:	my car 2.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	21852  

Last edited by Single Cam D; 09-27-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Single Cam D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

i dot see any probs except the rims

it dont look like some one took a tree branch and painted it black anymore at least lol and i like the rack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

good god the paint is horrible! wheels are a lift kit and the roof rack should be on a vw
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2009, 07:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

i cant see why someone else's car would have to meet your tastes... even though you had it before him... i dont think it looks that bad.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

Single Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the skySingle Cam D is about to kiss the sky

Well he put a giant tach it in,Vtec stickers on the dash and abig ass rice muffler that sounds like a lawn mower choking.Changed the front bumber to a 88 front bumper and raised it up to take it on bike trails.Yeah i see alot wrong with that.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 20 boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
boostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcanoboostfreak0885 is hot as a volcano
Send a message via AIM to boostfreak0885

well if thats the case yeah, he ruined it lol... all i can notice in the pictures was the big ass wheels.

best time so far
11.201 at 128mph with a 1.79 60 foot.. damn i need traction, best trap speed is 129mph. 26psi h1c

NEW best 60' 1.56!!!
boostfreak0885 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2009, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)

Its not the point to reach my tastes i was posting it up for ppl who knew my car and everything sorry but i thought it was horrible what they changed it to,Nothing but rice.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Yeah thats the only pic i got from the guy who bought it from me.He said the kid just ruined the car and turned up the rev limit to 8500 on a stock z6 with bolt ons.Im sure its blown up by now.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Single Cam D View Post
Well he put a giant tach it in,Vtec stickers on the dash and abig ass rice muffler that sounds like a lawn mower choking.Changed the front bumber to a 88 front bumper and raised it up to take it on bike trails.Yeah i see alot wrong with that.
the tack i have one but it has a purpose, he prob dont
vtac sticker i didnt know about
muff ya gayness
bumper id like to have the unpainted ones my self lol
raised it up, better then dragging that shit on some dirt trails to the trails.

i see what ur saying but after all its his box now lol

sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Oh and he can do whatever now just thought some of you would like to see what happened to my hatch lol,From what i heard the kid who owns it thinks he's the fastest kid ever lol Typical ricer and he also did the vacuum lines in colored hose and did that cheap ass schucks wire loom kit blue lol.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 lovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enoughlovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enoughlovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

buy it back and fix it
lovinhonda-97dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2009, 05:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!

if those wheels are big yall dont wanna see my car lol

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2009, 05:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 lovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enoughlovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enoughlovinhonda-97dx will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

^lets see it
lovinhonda-97dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2009, 06:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 gavin.p89 is learning the way of the Dgavin.p89 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

It sucks that he ruined the car, but different strokes for different folks.
gavin.p89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in