The Official Chuck Norris Thread - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Everything Else » Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 10:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy
Talking The Official Chuck Norris Thread

Post any of the random "facts" you know or can find about Chuck Norris.

1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
2. There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
3. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
4. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
5. When Chuck Norris was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Waffle House.
6. Everybody loves Raymond. Except Chuck Norris.
7. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
8. Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
9. If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever
10. The First rule of Chuck Norris is: you do not talk about Chuck Norris.

ok...one more for good luck....

If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

This is where I draw the line Jeezy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 10:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Emperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to allEmperor is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

OH Noes

chuck norris dont like honey -- HE EAT BEES
chuck norris put the laughter in manslaughter
the round house kick from chuck norris is make out of chucktanium and pain
chuck norris have two brothers -> DEATH and PAIN

what?! you dont know how is chuck norris?? Pretty bad for you, cause he know you !

Quote:
what's wrong with child labour?, start them young and keep them off the streets.
Emperor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 11:11 AM   #4 (permalink)
I no longer haz teh pink eye! Iz got STINK EYE

Rep Power: 20 Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!Bumpysbro is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumpysbro

Chuck Norris was born in a log cabin that he built with his bare hands.
Oxygen needs chuck norris to live
Quote:
I want your whale penis

I almost had you man....you almost had me? You never had me..You never had your car LOL
Bumpysbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 11:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 vTaKz y0! is starting to learn the ropesvTaKz y0! is starting to learn the ropesvTaKz y0! is starting to learn the ropesvTaKz y0! is starting to learn the ropesvTaKz y0! is starting to learn the ropesvTaKz y0! is starting to learn the ropes

Chuck Norris was once bitten by a King Cobra. After hours of excruciating pain, the snake died.

You're only as smart as you were yesterday, but not as smart as you will be tomorrow.
vTaKz y0! is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 JBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like Borat

Chuck Norris went to the Virgin islands, now they are just the islands.
Chuck Norris can round house kick you in the back of the face.
Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer and AIDS, but Chuck Norris is a badass and has never cried.
JBecker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Those last two are great, Becker.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 09-25-2009, 12:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

you made this thread 2 years too late . now its all about patrick

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 JBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like BoratJBecker smells like Borat

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Jeezy View Post
Those last two are great, Becker.

I will forever be associated with that crap show because of my name.

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
JBecker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgreen50 View Post
you made this thread 2 years too late . now its all about patrick
No Patrick Swayze gets a thread 2 years from now. Only Samuel L. Jackson gets a thread weeks after his death.

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 09-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

yawn i guess i need to bring back an 03-18-2006 thread.. opps vid is dead it's ok here's the vid..

https://www.d-series.org/forums/enter...s-himself.html

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344">
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

lol funny shit

FUCK THIEVES

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 06:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
bwah ha ha ha ha

Rep Power: 22 vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to vtecencrx

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live

When Chuck Norris calls 1-900 numbers, he doesnt get charged. He holds up the phone and money falls out

Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it

Some people like to eat frogs’ legs. Chuck Norris likes to eat lizard legs. Hence, snakes

Chuck Norris’ house has no doors, only walls that he walks through

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? …All of it

In honor of Chuck Norris, all McDonald’s in Texas have an even larger size than the super-size. When ordering, just ask to be Chucksized

my build thread

____myspace >>>>

1986 crx Si gonzo
1988 crx hf d15b vtec gonzo
1991 civic Dx a6 cam
1991 crx Si a6 w/d15b intake & exhaust mani

105.5 whp @ 5,539 rpm @ Blueridge Motorsports
vtecencrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-25-2009, 06:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews
Thumbs up

chuck norris can take off a crank bolt with a 1/4" Ratchet

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2009, 03:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano

Ha Ha Ha, I just got a shirt that shows the many moods of Chuck Norris: Sad, happy, angry, sorrow, tired, excited, ect.... and they all have the same face expresion showing no emotion whatsoever. LOL.
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

When Chuck Norris does pushups, he doesn't push himself up, he pushes the Earth down.
There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard, only another fist.
sorry if these were in the video, I'm in class and I can't watch it.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #17 (permalink)
n00b

Ozzy Osbourne bit the head off of a bat. To not be outdone, Chuck Norris than bit the head off of Batman. HA
CPH92eg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2009, 03:13 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 18 Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano
Boricuanolgy is hot as a volcanoBoricuanolgy is hot as a volcano

Don't know if somebody posted this already but here it is the man himself:

YouTube - Chuck Norris Facts

Also some more:

YouTube - 60 Original Chuck Norris Facts Video
Boricuanolgy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 turbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Chuck Norris clogs the toilet when he pisses.

Instead of mouthwash, chuck norris uses a mixture of woodgrain alcohol and iron shavings.

Cod4 + Modern warfare 2
turbodelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2009, 01:00 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 JZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to allJZX1000 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Davone Bess > Chuck Norris
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in