Not Your Normal, Everyday Skyline. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 07:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy
Exclamation Not Your Normal, Everyday Skyline.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2009, 07:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Rep Power: 18 Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drag4life723

why???
D16Z6 12.5:1cr [email protected] NA [email protected] 55shot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Drag4life723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 07:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 c0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

uhhh why?
c0nspire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 07:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

so fuckin gay now it has like -100hp...vdub engines blow ass...why do u think everyone puts a porche boxer engine in them...only vdub motors worth a fuck got so much money in them it dont make sense.

JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 07:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

EG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the skyEG6-Jarhead is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 33 reviews

wow thats stupid

• 1992 CX Hatch
  • H22A4 GT3582R 18PSI
  • 10.81 @ 137mph

REP BACK!
EG6-Jarhead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 07:57 AM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

It's a Skyline kit car for the VW Buggy.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 09-22-2009, 08:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 c0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropesc0nspire is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Jeezy View Post
It's a Skyline kit car for the VW Buggy.
ah starting to make more sense
c0nspire is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 08:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0nspire View Post
ah starting to make more sense
You guys were thinking that some asshole took a Skyline and put a shitty 68 VW engine in it? Hell no!

I also ran across this the other day... It's a Pontiac Fiero that cost $56,000... Why? because it's converted to a Lamborghini Murcielago with actual Lamborghini parts from the dealership. They didnt even turbo the engine. It's as stock as it was the day it came off the assembly line.

FOR SALE

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 09-22-2009, 08:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

thats a dumb idea. that nose is just asking to be pushed back to meet the driver. from the look of it, its only half assed. they need a lot more tin work and such to finish it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMek View Post
vdub engines blow ass...why do u think everyone puts a porche boxer engine in them...only vdub motors worth a fuck got so much money in them it dont make sense.
apparently you havent worked on an old beetle engine like that. a porche engine is a plug and play option. but its not what beetle racers use. however, they do spend a 1/4 of what we spend to go just as fast down the 1/4 as we do. you think a sohc is cheap and easy to make quick (for an import), try a beetle one day. it will blow your mind how fast you can get over a single sleep filled weekend .

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 08:57 AM   #10 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

thats not a skyline. thats a stupid as fuck hunk of shit
Old 09-22-2009, 08:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

That's crazy. Why would anyone go through that much trouble just to have a fake skyline?

WHY?!

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 09:19 AM   #12 (permalink)

Rep Power: 35 Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Black91CRXsi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano_Redline View Post
That's crazy. Why would anyone go through that much trouble just to have a fake skyline?

WHY?!
It still looks good on the outside...

"I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive."

R.I.P - Pat Primmer

Quote:
Beat them, cheat on them, treat them like shit and you'll get a hot woman that won't ever leave you. Women are a stupid breed that don't use fucking sense.
Black91CRXsi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 09:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

someones going to hell for that shit

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 09:59 AM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

that makes me sad.

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
someones going to hell for that shit
If I didnt rep you yesterday, I'd rep you again for that!

~E. Jeezy

~E. Jeezy
Old 09-22-2009, 09:49 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Monkey is starting to learn the ropesMonkey is starting to learn the ropesMonkey is starting to learn the ropesMonkey is starting to learn the ropesMonkey is starting to learn the ropesMonkey is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

"Wow" is about all i can say, i mean that in the most sarcastic of tones.
Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 10:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. Jeezy View Post
You guys were thinking that some asshole took a Skyline and put a shitty 68 VW engine in it? Hell no!

I also ran across this the other day... It's a Pontiac Fiero that cost $56,000... Why? because it's converted to a Lamborghini Murcielago with actual Lamborghini parts from the dealership. They didnt even turbo the engine. It's as stock as it was the day it came off the assembly line.

FOR SALE
i also seen someone take an NSX and convert it to a lamboghini. it's such a waste.

i won't lie, at first i thought it was a skyline with a big block in it or something lol.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2009, 10:27 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

that thing is silly
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2009, 10:35 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 _ben_w  is accepted as part of the community_ben_w  is accepted as part of the community_ben_w  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

why not just buy one of these?

_ben_w is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #20 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

waste of a skyline body

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in