Who says s2ks cant drift - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Default Who says s2ks cant drift

my friend in one of my fav cars its hellaflush now but i dont care bout that check out the gauges on the passengers visor i love this car
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammeds2k View Post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2009, 06:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!

my pics b4 flush

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

Old 09-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

now thats hot S2K!!! might get me 1 as well

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 06:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 21 boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!boostedsohc is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boostedsohc

it was kinda a weak drift but il take it since the s2000 is sick looking
11.2 @121mph 1.9 60ft missing 4th
1.77 is the best 60ft so far

Quote:
Cheap, Fast, Reliable
You may only pick two!
Quote:
bottles are for babies.... boost gets you laid
boostedsohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

his pics
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammeds2k View Post
got the front spacers on and threw my new bumper and lip on... enjoy!

autox/ touge ej1

Old 09-20-2009, 06:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

whats up with the rear fenders?

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

look at gauges and change your pants

autox/ touge ej1

Old 09-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymx6 View Post
whats up with the rear fenders?
damaged while rolling fenders
he wants to paint it olive

autox/ touge ej1

Old 09-20-2009, 06:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

Looks good.

But seriously, who said they couldn't drift? My friend has one and we went sideways.

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 07:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedsohc View Post
it was kinda a weak drift

i really hate it when people qualify a single power slide (single action making it a drift, not drifting) as "drifting". he slid, but didnt continue into another drift motion. if you watch, all three power slides are not connected. just thee single power slides. the last being the longest. if he had more tq, maybe he could actually power it and make a full drift.

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 07:08 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post

i really hate it when people qualify a single power slide (single action making it a drift, not drifting) as "drifting". he slid, but didnt continue into another drift motion. if you watch, all three power slides are not connected. just thee single power slides. the last being the longest. if he had more tq, maybe he could actually power it and make a full drift.
why are yall hating just delete this thread if yall are gonna hate

autox/ touge ej1

Old 09-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

its not hate, jut posting what it is lol.. whats done to the car and why should the gauges make me have to change my pants? lol

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 07:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10

Rep Power: 22 tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!
tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tAylor Send a message via MSN to tAylor Send a message via Yahoo to tAylor

first of all...no one said s2ks couldn't drift. second like everyone else said, that was weak. third, his setup is not "hellaflush" lol just because he put spacers on his stock wheels doesn't mean anything...

|
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986
JDM is not a brand. Its a marketing gimmick.
tAylor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
its not hate, jut posting what it is lol.. whats done to the car and why should the gauges make me have to change my pants? lol
stock
its a good idea and looks good and is different and original
please delete

autox/ touge ej1

Old 09-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10

Rep Power: 22 tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!
tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tAylor Send a message via MSN to tAylor Send a message via Yahoo to tAylor

i didn't even see these "gauges"

|
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986
JDM is not a brand. Its a marketing gimmick.
tAylor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 07:20 PM   #16 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

RSR built a nice s2000 for drifting.
YouTube - RSR S2000 Formua D

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by estldmwhore View Post
why are yall hating just delete this thread if yall are gonna hate
not hating, correcting there is a difference. i do however hate you. why? idk. cause i have had a few beers. yup, beer is making me hate you. no worries, when i am sober i'll luv you again..

<-no homo

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 07:22 PM   #18 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

the road was wet, i can do that in the CRX

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #19 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx View Post
the road was wet, i can do that in the CRX
vids or ban

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 azn97dx smells like Boratazn97dx smells like Boratazn97dx smells like Boratazn97dx smells like Boratazn97dx smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to azn97dx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tAylor View Post
i didn't even see these "gauges"
look by the visors
took me a second
azn97dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in