D-series DRIFTING lol - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek
Default D-series DRIFTING lol

hope its not a repost

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2009, 11:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

i thought it would be the one with the 2 white hatchs

repost none the less

oh well still a good watch repped accordingly

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 sr20hardbody is learning the way of the Dsr20hardbody is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

yeah i seen this a while back for a second i was thinking i would see a rwd d series! lol
sr20hardbody is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 11 Birdley97EKHB08 is learning the way of the DBirdley97EKHB08 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Birdley97EKHB08

ken block aint got shit on that guy, hahaha
Birdley97EKHB08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 11:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

you realize hes in slush/ice right? ive done that at walmart before lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 12:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch

Rep Power: 34 dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !dougshatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dougshatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdley97EKHB08 View Post
ken block aint got shit on that guy, hahaha
damn right! lmao

My kanjozoku project

dougshatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 12:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
CCW Classics 16x8.5" +10

Rep Power: 22 tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!
tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!tAylor is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tAylor Send a message via MSN to tAylor Send a message via Yahoo to tAylor

bahahaha thats awesome!!!

|
|
|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986
JDM is not a brand. Its a marketing gimmick.
tAylor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

I believe I posted that on along with some other Option Videos of pro FF drifters.

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 02:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
I survived code 9

Location: an imaginary place where chrome rims don't exist. Oh! Tennessee.
Milano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcanoMilano_Redline is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Milano_Redline

I haven't seen this before, but that's pretty amazing!

Milano_Redline is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 nitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to all

looks fun lol

Quote:
This if I did what others thought was cool I would have a B swap...
nitrous fed monster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....spelts-face is almost there....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

pretty neat
spelts-face is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 04:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
Will Do Handstands For Pussy!!!

Rep Power: 22 JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!JDMek is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMek

ok so some seen it some havent still cool none the less.

JDMek is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
No Tune No Life!

Rep Power: 18 Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
Drag4life723 is hot as a volcanoDrag4life723 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drag4life723

i got a bunch of vids of me doing some drift action in my 4WD wagon!!!!

D16Z6 12.5:1cr [email protected] NA [email protected] 55shot

Drag4life723 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all99d15b is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Nice
99d15b is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2009, 03:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

jeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussiejeremy85 is a Top Aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
you realize hes in slush/ice right? ive done that at walmart before lol
we do that shit down icy dirt roads

1995 Delcamino D15Beater7
Synchrotech EX trans / LSD clutch
Ebay Header/Hackpro Custom 2" Exhaust
Nitrous Express Wet Kit
Hackpro Custom one-off tow hitch.

Quote:
You win at everything forever!
jeremy85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in