2010 D-series Calendar Nomination - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Everything Else » Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 01:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt
Default 2010 D-series Calendar Nomination

Alright you guys. Its time to start choosing those that will be nominated for the 2010 D-series calendar.

Reason I am doing this a few months a head of time is that I want to finish it by first few days of December to give everybody enough time to save up since last year, not many were sold. As before, this is non profit, but since we have a new owner to this site. That might change to make a donation to the site.

Also, that's when deal are going on, on the site I choose to get them printed out from.

So I have 500 free messages to fill up with request. So start sending them in.

If any mods can sticky this so that everyone get to see this that would be great since last year there were quiet a few members that missed it.

Thanks

GhoSt

UPDATE:

ENTRIES

GO-AUTOWORKS
97midorihatch
nitrous fed monster
NeonPinHead
joey tits
Mods
hotrodj
MyblkVTEC
Jimmy
99EJ6T
Atmosfear
xxjdmcivicek9xx
Drag4life723
MoSes
Crazymx6
z6civicex
4dr-type-r

Photo size: ~3000X1500pixels

Old 2009 Calendar
https://www.d-series.org/forums/showc...-calendar.html

Plans For the New 2010

Last edited by LoSt GhoSt; 10-05-2009 at 09:49 PM.
LoSt GhoSt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2009, 02:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

custom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

not to clutter but how would i go about purchasing this calendar?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
There's two things in life you never want people to know about you...
1. You know how to work on cars.
2. You know how to work on computers.

You my friend are cursed with this info being out in the open.
^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
custom_junky is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 02:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
El Noob

LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by custom_junky View Post
not to clutter but how would i go about purchasing this calendar?
Really all depends if you I decided to get them from cafepress or zazzle.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

custom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussiecustom_junky is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

is there a linky on home page?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
There's two things in life you never want people to know about you...
1. You know how to work on cars.
2. You know how to work on computers.

You my friend are cursed with this info being out in the open.
^ little truth ^

R.I.P. Milo
R.I.P. PatPrimmer
custom_junky is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 02:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
El Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by custom_junky View Post
is there a linky on home page?
CafePress: Custom & funny t-shirts plus unique gifts

Zazzle | Custom T-Shirts, Personalized Gifts, Posters, Art, and more

If you have any other places to get them printed off. Let me know.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all97midorihatch is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

sent you a pm lost ghost

theres no charge for awesomeness

97midorihatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 05:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

Stuck
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
El Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecduck View Post
Stuck
WOOT! First sticky ever!!!!!

Thanks very much Señor
Old 09-08-2009, 08:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
El Noob

Come on now. 79 views and only 2 have email me?

If you like a car. Let me know and Ill PM the person to see if he wants to enter.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

...I like my car.

NeonPinHead is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 11 joey tits will become famous soon enoughjoey tits will become famous soon enoughjoey tits will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Yeah can I like enter my car?? It would be sick to see it in a calendar
joey tits is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 09:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 MadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regularMadScientist is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MadScientist Send a message via MSN to MadScientist Send a message via Yahoo to MadScientist

Never known there was a calendar before.

Have any past samples? Need help photoshopin' any of em?

T3 Super 60 - RCAutoworks build.

MadScientist is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 10:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 shadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatnessshadhman is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

I will buy a calendar and hope next year my will be worthy of the pages hehe

How much are they ?

D16a6
Bullseye .50 .55a/r
21psi on 90octane(Meth fed)
My Completed Sol Build(not so completed anymore):

Song of the Week: MC Rise- This is Life
shadhman is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 nitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadhman View Post
How much are they ?
id kinda like one

Quote:
This if I did what others thought was cool I would have a B swap...
nitrous fed monster is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 06:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
El Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
Never known there was a calendar before.

Have any past samples? Need help photoshopin' any of em?
Hey man, can't show you the link at the moment but if you search for 'official 2009 d-series calendar, you should be able to find it'.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 workinprog is a name known to allworkinprog is a name known to allworkinprog is a name known to allworkinprog is a name known to allworkinprog is a name known to allworkinprog is a name known to allworkinprog is a name known to allworkinprog is a name known to allworkinprog is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97midorihatch View Post
sent you a pm lost ghost
I vote him!

cause those threads are awsome.... but scary
workinprog is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 07:50 AM   #17 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

true that, midorihatch has a very clean car!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #18 (permalink)
El Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
true that, midorihatch has a very clean car!
Yes it is.

How the calendar is going to look like is posted on post #1. It was the one I was going to do last year but because of the res of the pictures. It wasn't made and it left me with the urges of making it and getting one. lol

So now I need you guys to send in your request!!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

PM sent ...

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2009, 03:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
El Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by modsHXcivi View Post
PM sent ...
Your IN!

Even if your car is not done yet but will have it finished for sure withing the next month/month and a half feel free to jump in
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in