Couple new games - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Entertainment Area

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv
Default Couple new games

Im not one that care for Halo much but his one looks pretty damn good
Halo3 ODST

and the 2nd one is Need for Speed Shift looks hella awesome. Looks alot better then the others

And GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony lol what a name looks pretty good also

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Defender of the D

Rep Power: 19 Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!Dmod is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

idk about the need for speed game.. i thought the last one suked big ole monky balls... prostreet... suks more than gay tony.
Quote:
to put the words all motor d16 and beast in the same sentence is pretty funny LOL , go boost if you want a beast, the best you can hope for NA is a kitten.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrain T.
If it's not a Honda, Its a Nissan
Dmod is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
wheres my money man!!

Rep Power: 42 sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sleepingciv is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 143 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sleepingciv Send a message via MSN to sleepingciv Send a message via Yahoo to sleepingciv

im just digging the game ply for NFS it seams way better then the othert but who knows

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sleepingciv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 matt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to allmatt97ex is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to matt97ex

Those look pretty good. The game that I'm waiting for though is Forza Motorsports 3 you can see more about it at
Home Page | Forza Motorsport
It looks freaking awesome cant wait for it to come out...
matt97ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 08:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

im picking up nhl 2010 here on the 15th when it comes out... lol

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

hells yea im waiting for forza 3 as well....

and dirt 2 which should be out by the end of this month....

but damn gonna be alot of racing

SOBER TILL ITS OVER

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 nitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to allnitrous fed monster is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

all of those seems ok. id like to maybe check out gta lol

Quote:
This if I did what others thought was cool I would have a B swap...
nitrous fed monster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

gay tony? wth

Quote:
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 11:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Well, looks like my son will be getting a Xbox unless the new Halo comes out for PC as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 11:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

only waiting for halo3 odst,forza3 and mw2

that live action halo odst trailer is tits.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in