Stuck with a nother build problem - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2006, 08:38 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Stuck with a nother build problem

I am building a 4th gen civic.....she had the D14A1 in her but it dident give me much got it to a 100hp but thats all i could get. So i started looking for a ZC
Found me a ZC1 and paid 300$ (missing some sensores ,ecu ,axles)....i was dumb to buy it cas lates i found out that it dident bolt right in....but anyway still wanted the engine to go in my 4th gen hatchback.

I have solved most of the problem with the engine but here are some ideas that i had and the question aswell

The engine is 1987 integra engine....i think....now i got me all the wires aout of 89 SI D16a6 ....also got the fueltank resistor and ecu. I found out that the vac timing and solenoid will not connect to the SI harnes so here was my idea an question......could i use the MAP,and other other sensors of the SI wih the ZC1?.
2) what dizzy should i use (no sohc right?)
3) Im guessing i need to run the wires form the CAS(ceank angle sensor)...+ Does the SI ecu have the slot for a CAP?
4) Did i miss anything that i need to make this convertion?

p.s here a pic of the engine

Deadboy48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2006, 08:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Cool User Title Here

Location: 7.5 hours north of Modshxcivic, 6.5 hours north of Rexinre's house (he says only 5 hours) (MAINE)
Rep Power: 24 Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
Honda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcanoHonda4VW is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Honda4VW Send a message via MSN to Honda4VW Send a message via Yahoo to Honda4VW

This is more of engine management than engine building

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Honda4VW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #3 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Yes i just found out my self that i but it in the wrong section how can i move it ?.....need to delet it or can a moderator move it?

P.S Sorry for the inconvenience...dident look were i clicked

For moderator: could u pleas delete this thread

Last edited by Deadboy48; 02-10-2006 at 01:08 PM.
Deadboy48 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in