Walbro Pump install 96 civic ex - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2006, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews
Default Walbro Pump install 96 civic ex

well my mechanic wants 75 bucks labor to install my 255 walbro, I know it cant be that hard.... now I know you have to take out your back seat( already done) and you remove that plate thing then what???? could I do this myself?.....can anyone give me some tisp???? I would GREATLY appreciate it!! Thanks Paul
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2006, 12:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97

http://www.redpepperracing.com/techn...geViewsIndex=1

i would think it would be easy.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2006, 06:25 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 skoracing is learning the way of the Dskoracing is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

^^^^^ wrong... i'll help ya out... first take your gas cap off, let out pressure. remove plate. disconnect connecter. remove the two fuel lines.. have shop rags it maybe leak a little fuel.. slowly remove the whole fuel pump.. remove the stock fuel pump from bracket, a clip holds the pump on.. rmove the sock on the bottem of fuel pump and put on walbro... place walbro on bracket, might have to bend the bottem of braket a little... and put in tank connect lines and connector.. bolt all back put gas cap on... then cycle key to on then off 5 times you'll hear the pump whine.. make sure to charge the lines by turnning key to on postion, but not running.. at least 5 times. then fire up and good to go... very easy only basic mech. knowleadge needed.. any problems let me know.
skoracing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2006, 08:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
D16Z6TURBO

Dude its so easy my wife did mine while I was putting in the turbo setup LOL Dont waste the $75 you can do it man!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2006, 08:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyblkVTEC
well my mechanic wants 75 bucks labor to install my 255 walbro, I know it cant be that hard.... Thanks Paul

WTF ....to the mechanic ....

Paul save your money and do it yourself ......it will take you no longer than 30 minutes tops

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2006, 06:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!MyblkVTEC is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 43 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by D16Z6TURBO
Dude its so easy my wife did mine while I was putting in the turbo setup LOL Dont waste the $75 you can do it man!
you guys rock!!! Thanks for the info!!!!!!!!
MyblkVTEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2006, 08:22 PM   #7 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 streetforce is starting to learn the ropesstreetforce is starting to learn the ropesstreetforce is starting to learn the ropesstreetforce is starting to learn the ropesstreetforce is starting to learn the ropesstreetforce is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

i dont let mechanics touch my car lol i dont trust anyones work but my own so if somthing breaks im the one to blame lol

good luck with the feul pump man
streetforce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2006, 09:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoracing
^^^^^ wrong... i'll help ya out... first take your gas cap off, let out pressure. remove plate. disconnect connecter. remove the two fuel lines.. have shop rags it maybe leak a little fuel.. slowly remove the whole fuel pump.. remove the stock fuel pump from bracket, a clip holds the pump on.. rmove the sock on the bottem of fuel pump and put on walbro... place walbro on bracket, might have to bend the bottem of braket a little... and put in tank connect lines and connector.. bolt all back put gas cap on... then cycle key to on then off 5 times you'll hear the pump whine.. make sure to charge the lines by turnning key to on postion, but not running.. at least 5 times. then fire up and good to go... very easy only basic mech. knowleadge needed.. any problems let me know.
Couldnt have said it any better i did this install on a 2000 hatch very simple believe me you can do it.
It actually takes longer to take out your rear seat and thats like 2 clips.
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-12-2006, 10:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 d16a6 power is learning the way of the Dd16a6 power is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Well you guys have it easier.....us older than 92 have to drop the tank.
d16a6 power is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2006, 03:58 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 csaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoracing
Actually, the first thing you need to do is disconnect the battery. The rest sounds right on the money.

owns you.
csaddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER

Rep Power: 24 guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
guest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcanoguest is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 46 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetforce
i dont let mechanics touch my car lol i dont trust anyones work but my own so if somthing breaks im the one to blame lol

good luck with the feul pump man
WERD!

Yeah, FUCK! your mechanic! I wonder what else he's ripped you on......92+ it only takes literally 5 mins. .

Yeah, like d16a6 power said, try doing it on a 88-91, shit takes forever.

3100 posts and you can't remove a fuel pump........... J/K
guest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in