UBERData ROM .bin's - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2006, 10:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to JaredKaragen Send a message via AIM to JaredKaragen
Default UBERData ROM .bin's

Why is uberdata unable to open a stock .BIN? this is the only thing i dont like as I can't open my P08 basemap or even import it to try using uber to see what the alternative to crome is.

I like a few features of uber and would like to mix and match between the 2... maybe use 1 for a track program (uber for built in datalogging for free, and the variable shiftpoints vs. speed based on vehicle speed), and the other for street tuning (crome rocks I must say!)

I also have no reference point to be able to transfer the maps from crome to uber..... by hand or otherwise....

is someone out there able to make me a base p08 or have a base p08 bin that I can use in uber? I tneeds all the stock ignition maps, iac settings, and such.....

I thought crome roms were supposed to be compatible with uber...

this has confused me for the past few months... anyone got any insight?

:thehump: I would very much appreciate it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
*Signup Required*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1995 DelSol Si : B18C1/I/H/E Totalled. Swap is sold. Soon to part out.

Pat: You will be remembered.
JaredKaragen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-04-2006, 11:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 ekny8 is almost a somebodyekny8 is almost a somebodyekny8 is almost a somebodyekny8 is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

bump cause learnings fun

lots of good shiz you wanna buy now:mikej:

sold my D got a B i drink my own P Update! sold the B now I'm in a Subie dub argh exx. I can go damn near anywhere... fast!!
ekny8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2006, 03:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....

wow... heh...

Still no solution to the uber problem...

I was wondering if there is a way to use scripts from both crome and uber.....
I like the ability to set warm and moving idle, along with the multiple settable shiftlights.... the FTL A/C switch option etc...

I still havent figured out FTL on crome and theres probably extra features im not using in crome that I would love.

I havent tried uploading a uber rom to the ostrich, just because I can't accurately import the P08 maps/settings from the P08 rom dump available on the wiki..... also im not too sure about the uber/ostrich compatibility....

*Signup Required*

Old 02-09-2006, 03:38 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 bigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Boratbigwig smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

1) The software titles are NOT cross compatable. Pick one or the other
2) Import the P08 map by selecting the "import p30 option"
3) If you want to use crome, check the crome plugin directory on sourceforge. I know there are FTL scripts and different stuff floating around.
bigwig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-10-2006, 03:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

cool thanks for the reply... thats why i couldnt import.... damned jdm roms!!! lol

as for the compatibility... i can see that now.

for the FTL on Crome.... I can't find a list of features (like the a/c on/off deal) for the plugin.... anywhere

*Signup Required*

Old 02-10-2006, 10:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

makku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussiemakku is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to makku Send a message via MSN to makku Send a message via Yahoo to makku

i think it's under boost tools... and you must start with a p30 base rom. A specific p30 rom at that... the 302 version i think... (??? not sure)

Quote:
forecast for tomorrow... a few sprinkles of genius with a chance for DOOM!
Quote:
But I thought you said TV was bad?
It is... but we fucking need it.
makku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2006, 04:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

im starting with the p08 base rom.... it's written with the same codebase that the P30 uses.

*Signup Required*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in