JUN racing chip - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2006, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
snackz

Default JUN racing chip

hey, so i got this jun race chip from this guy, but the instructions he gave me were wack. does any one know where i can get the installation instructions or tell me where to put these chips at?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2006, 06:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
whatthehell1051

/\ yea here are some instructions DONT PUT IT IN!!!! seriously don't it will hurt your engine.
Old 01-21-2006, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
snackz

no kidddin.. ok well does any one know who wants to buy a jun racing chip?lol
do you know how it would mess things up? i also have another computer up for grabs to the right bidder.

Old 01-21-2006, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!

OniFactor It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

they're not tuned for your engine. all it does is dump in more fuel, retard the timing, and raise the rev limit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my one and only baby..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[br]
[br]
OniFactor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2006, 07:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

you cant sell things here yet, you dont have enough posts
dont try it or im sure you will get in trouble lol

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2006, 07:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
snackz

Quote:
Originally Posted by OniFactor
they're not tuned for your engine. all it does is dump in more fuel, retard the timing, and raise the rev limit
well that sucks.
Old 01-21-2006, 07:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
snackz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
you cant sell things here yet, you dont have enough posts
dont try it or im sure you will get in trouble lol
hmm.. thats stupid too. but every one already knows now.. so what do i do? can i retract my previous statement so i dont get introuble with the forum police? i want my lawyer!
Old 01-21-2006, 07:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
whatthehell1051

/\ funny but don't worry and no one is really dumb enough to buy it here if i was you id sell it on ebay (full of ricer idiots)
Old 01-21-2006, 07:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series Post Be-itch... gimme gimme gimme

Richie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcanoRichie_A_19 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

lol..... nice.
Richie_A_19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2006, 07:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
snackz

sound good.. ebay!
Old 01-21-2006, 08:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
sub-sponsor

NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....NEP-tuningalltheway is almost there....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NEP-tuningalltheway

does jun make chips?

"i got my wooden baseball bat and my shiny silver gat and my homies got my back i got all that i need" sublime

f*ck ebay support the industry
need some parts below MSRP on just about anything?
pm me

add us on myspace yO!
NEP-tuningalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2006, 08:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
whatthehell1051

i think they just get the same map as the spoon and mugen and other crap chips and put their name on it and there you go a JUN chip
Old 01-21-2006, 08:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 17 Sohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow upSohc Wrath is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

All those chips are pretty much the same, waste of money and just make your car run rich as shit!!!
Sohc Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2006, 11:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....JaredKaragen is almost there....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to JaredKaragen Send a message via AIM to JaredKaragen

yep, the only reason i would buy one is to throw away the chip (whis is most likely not erasable) and use the overpriced resistors and socket, and 74hc373 to chip your ecu!

hell I payed $9.00 for all my surface mount components to chip my p08....

i got 10 of each resistor, and one 74hc373.....

*Signup Required*

1995 DelSol Si : B18C1/I/H/E Totalled. Swap is sold. Soon to part out.

Pat: You will be remembered.
JaredKaragen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2006, 12:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
brownbob06

What's so bad about chipping your ecu? don't the chips just tune the engine? (change VTEC activation points, rev limiters, and redline?)
Old 01-27-2006, 01:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
snackz

thats what i originally thought untill i started this thread. i dont know any more its too much. im so confused.....
Old 01-27-2006, 01:51 PM   #17 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

chips that are premade for your car dont work, how can someone tune your car when they dont know what it has?? now if you chip it with uberdata, crome, etc then thats different as you can tune it or have someone tune it FOR WHAT YOUR CAR ACTUALLY HAS!!!! lol

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2006, 03:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 88ED3 will become famous soon enough88ED3 will become famous soon enough88ED3 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 88ED3

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthehell1051
/\ funny but don't worry and no one is really dumb enough to buy it here if i was you id sell it on ebay (full of ricer idiots)

whoa, my whole car is an "ebay car" , lol. im not a ricer idiot though. i know what to look for, lol.

88ED3 aka Sugar Shayne:
will not ride your dick
does not care about rep
does not care about post count
88ED3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2006, 07:26 PM   #19 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 blur_civic is a name known to allblur_civic is a name known to allblur_civic is a name known to allblur_civic is a name known to allblur_civic is a name known to allblur_civic is a name known to allblur_civic is a name known to allblur_civic is a name known to allblur_civic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Didn't know SOHC has aftermarket chips? O_o
blur_civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-27-2006, 07:53 PM   #20 (permalink)
whatthehell1051

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88ED3
whoa, my whole car is an "ebay car" , lol. im not a ricer idiot though. i know what to look for, lol.
lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in