Anyone in Vegas? Or know someone who is? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2006, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
REDinLV

Default Anyone in Vegas? Or know someone who is?

I'm getting ready to start my build in the next few weeks, it'll all pretty much DIY. Since I'm a n00b at all of this, my major concern isn't the mechanics of it at all, but rather the tuning aspect. I'll be going with either Uberdata or Crome (possibly Pro). The determining factor for my decision between the two will be finding some one to help with tuning and what they prefer. I know that most tuners, especially with a dyno, don't always tune using all available options.

Is there anyone in Vegas that can help with tuning, or anyone you would recommend?

Thanks in advance!
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2006, 11:26 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 1st racerette is learning the way of the D1st racerette is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

I live in Vegas and I use LDL for tunning. It is a shop out at the speedway. I have never heard anything bad about the shop and I recomend lots of people to them. Let me know if you need help with anything on your car. My husband can do almost anything to a car. I know a few things.
OOwww.. do not use uberdata...use hondata....
1st racerette is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2006, 05:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
REDinLV

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st racerette
I live in Vegas and I use LDL for tunning. It is a shop out at the speedway. I have never heard anything bad about the shop and I recomend lots of people to them. Let me know if you need help with anything on your car. My husband can do almost anything to a car. I know a few things.
OOwww.. do not use uberdata...use hondata....
Yeah, I was just considering Uberdata or Crome due to their price (free). If I'm not able to find a tuner that'll work with either, then I'll move on to Hondata (which I'm already leaning towards).

Thanks for the recomendation, I'll check LDL out. Do they tune on a dyno? Someone else also recomended Dyno-Flo in Henderson, which is actually closer to where I live. Thing is, they only have an "engine" dyno. Not to sound TOO n00bish, but since I'm new to this whole performance scene.... What EXACTLY is the difference between the various types of dynos (mustang, engine, etc...)?
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in