hondata question - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2005, 06:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Default hondata question

I have an option to get hondata s200 for christmas installed and tuned in my car. i was wondering, if i am running a 15.4 on gtec and my goal is 14.99. how close will i get just by tuning my current setup in my sig?

please dont tell me to just get uberdata because it cheaper because my tuner only does hondata.

thanks for your help

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

4 psi pull....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Me and my Dad's new G35's (mines the coupe):

94z6ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2005, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 17 Dweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to allDweezil is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dweezil Send a message via Yahoo to Dweezil

You already have a chipped p28 so the Hondata isen't going to do anything different. I'd just find someone with Chrome Pro to tune it for you. For what the Hondata will cost you could get a cam and spend the tuning money on a dyno to optimize that.

Quote:
Arrogent?

No, I, like a lot of people on this site, don't have time for dumbasses that type like a cat with downs syndrome.

P28 Clone - $125 Each
Unchippable P28 - $65
Dweezil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2005, 08:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 zeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respectzeus zore  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to zeus zore Send a message via MSN to zeus zore

well hondata is a great thing.. and maybe it will give you a little more.. but you dont really have much of a setup.. so the change will not be that much..

Setup on Z6 :
SMSP header, Arias 11.5 pistons, eagle rods, edelbrock IM, 60mm TB, Crower springs/ti. retainer, AKMEE Type R Cam, Crower cam gear, Hondata.
zeus zore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2005, 08:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all94z6ex is a name known to all

my chipped p28 isnt tuned though. its just a chip that the guy burnt based on my setup. so i shouldnt waste my money on hondata b/c alls i have heard arre good things?

once again, thanks for your help!

4 psi pull....

Old 11-29-2005, 01:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 csaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropescsaddict is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Go to the Uberdata forum and check the tuner directory. Where do you live? There are plenty of Uberdata/Crome tuners out there.

owns you.
csaddict is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2005, 01:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
decev

For the price of hondata you could get some mods like a cam and have someone uber/crome tune it. Hondata is great, but so is uberdata and crome if you take the time to learn them.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2005, 08:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

ill look into it.

thanks for your help

4 psi pull....

Old 12-01-2005, 04:07 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 mferrari smells like Boratmferrari smells like Boratmferrari smells like Boratmferrari smells like Boratmferrari smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

http://home.mn.rr.com/keebler65/honda/

I found that a little useful when looking into a chipping
mferrari is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in