92 Civic w/ D16Z6 going in to Bradley GT Mid Engine - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2018, 08:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default 92 Civic w/ D16Z6 going in to Bradley GT Mid Engine

Looking for someone who can point me in the right direction about a custom wiring harness for my project, or what I can remove from my current wiring harness. I heard there was a guy on here named 2JZdreamin who is the man on wiring...... Can someone help me contact him, so i can pick his brain...

Thanks, Roger
Roger5005 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2018, 02:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Have you been able to PM him?

Be sure to specify what exactly you need done.

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-11-2018, 02:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I had to look up Bradley ...

... and saw why Civic wiring might not fit too well, but surely you could simply replicate the basic connection-to-connection format?
Or are you doing something else you haven't mentioned?

Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2018, 05:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Sailor, remember that OBD1 harness's rely on a shock/strut tower mounted plug setup.

Some of that strut harness stuff hits the fusebox right away, most hits the ecu inside the car.

I wonder if it would be more worthwhile to use an OBD2A civic engine harness, delete the secondary O2 and knock sensor if in the harness (depends engine./car sourced from), and have the ecu plugs repinned with OBD1 plugs.

This is how 2JZDreaming did my custom harness. Its basically a 96-98 d16y8 vtec harness that has the secondary O2 removed, and it had fresh OBD1 ecu plugs installed, along with the OBD2 chassis plug that is a few inches form the standard ecu location inside a 96-98 civic.

A Custom harness will run you upwards of 700-1000 USD depending where sourced.

a 2JZDreamin special will be under $500 all day, and made with love!

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in