Beer rev limiter - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2018, 05:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Beer rev limiter

I have a d15b that I just bought a beer rev limiter for. The directions are in Chinese and I can’t read how to install it. It’s a 1990 crx
Sexyrex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2018, 05:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

https://www.d-series.org/forums/engin...r-install.html
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2018, 04:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

1:14 minutes into the video.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2018, 06:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b

The thing is that mine is a obd0 it’s diffrent
Old 06-12-2018, 10:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
B-series Destroyer

Rep Power: 22 rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!rico58204 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Which D15B are you running? vtec non-vtec vtec-e?
or a D15B8 or a D15B2

What ecu are you running?
You link all the grounds, then wire each solenoid into the spark plug wires, that way they hit sequentially as the engine fires. This creates what I like to call asphalt shattering VTEC.

Last edited by rico58204; 06-12-2018 at 10:10 AM.
rico58204 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-12-2018, 10:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
n00b

Pm5

ITs a d15b non vtec

Any help plz

Can some one help plz

Last edited by slo_eg8; 06-12-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 01:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

OBD0 pin outs are on this one... Use HO1, It's for the EF chassis with MPFI engines. They don't list all engines/ecus but the pinouts should be the same for EF chassis with MPFI.

Been through this before, trust me. Take a look at a previous entry, searching can yield results like I found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerDrinkin View Post
Bee R you say, funny how my name is BeeR

Anyways down to business.

Here is a guide but the pics are down
https://www.d-series.org/forums/engin...r-install.html

This one is installed in a Nissan but helps some with the pics.
Bee-R Rev limiter fitting guide

I am posting the youtube video just to reference where I am getting my pic from for the wiring

Use the H01 diagram it looks like (couldn't find a pic online)

Bee r rev limiter proper honda installation - YouTube

And another pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BeeR2.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	124803  

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
Old 06-12-2018, 04:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

what Im confused about, is the dude in the video showed you what wires to use from the harness before it got to the ecu side of the conversion harness......pretty sure the oem side is the obd0 side, hence the need for the obd1 conversion....

also, people have jobs and other things to do, not everybody will be here all the time. you don't need to make multiple threads about the same issue, nor do you need to spam your own post asking for help.

koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.

Last edited by slo_eg8; 06-12-2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 04:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
what Im confused about, is the dude in the video showed you what wires to use from the harness before it got to the ecu side of the conversion harness......pretty sure the oem side is the obd0 side, hence the need for the obd1 conversion....
He is using a conversion harness for obd2 to obd1.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2018, 05:37 AM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

I looked at the diagram and the wire it says I need to put the yellow and green on is a injector wire. Doesn’t work. Either the directions r wrong or I’m stupid.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

The green and yellow wire for the Bee R will probably be used on the b15-b17 pins, they are the 2 ignition controls on the ECU.

Quote:
BLACK AND RED WIRE
Find a suitable ground and power source. If you can't do this, stop now, get someone else to install it. You can take ignition power off the ECU at pin A25 like they suggest, but I chose not to mess with my ECU harness more than I had to.

WHITE WIRE
When you ground this wire, the Rev2 function is triggered. The best choices are either the hand brake or the clutch. For the hand brake, remove the trim around your shifter and tap into the GRY wire near the hand brake. For the clutch, tap into the BLU-BLK wire on your clutch switch.

GREEN AND YELLOW WIRE
Find pin A22 on the ECU harness and cut it, yes cut it, then properly insulate the wire ends. Find pin A21 on the ECU harness and cut it, then crimp on male and female bullet connectors. Both those wires should be RED-GRN.

Take your green wire from the Bee*R unit and crimp on a bullet connector, then connect it to the harness side of the A21 wire. Take your yellow wire from the Bee*R unit and crimp on a bullet connector, then connect it to the ECU side of the A21 wire.
This is all for obd1 but the A21 and A22 are ignition controls on that ECU. They will be the B15 and B17 on yours.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2018, 01:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerDrinkin View Post
He is using a conversion harness for obd2 to obd1.
but wasn't the car an 88-91 civic/crx of some sort? thought he was still using the oem harness minus the jumper....
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in