Datalogging options - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2018, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 evotec1 will become famous soon enoughevotec1 will become famous soon enoughevotec1 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Datalogging options

So I have p06 modded to run vtec, Bluetooth on the 4 pin header and a zif socket.

I'm running an android app to have essentially a digital dash but I can't find any major data like from an aldl stream on gm (I'm using moates gear)

Is the extreme hulog gonna give more info or is honda obd1 datalogging limited to what is displayed in tunerview?

Also based on obd1 gm experience im wildly assuming using a Bluetooth dongle to datalog via hulog will either not work, or only works with certain dongles.

Anyone have experiences?
Advertisement

Old 02-14-2018, 05:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
the artist formerly known as drexelstudent11

Rep Power: 28 shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....shoebox_civic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shoebox_civic

there's a bluetooth android app around that works with the honda datalogging interface, if you search around the forum you can find it
90 Skyline GT-R - HKS Drager exhaust, RSR downpipe, metal wheel turbos
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shoebox_civic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2018, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoebox_civic View Post
there's a bluetooth android app around that works with the honda datalogging interface, if you search around the forum you can find it
Show me the goods!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2018, 07:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 evotec1 will become famous soon enoughevotec1 will become famous soon enoughevotec1 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Tunerview in Google play is free but plugins are 4.99 each for Honda's, neptune, crome, etc.

So far I'm unable to get full sensor data, it's looking like more of a digital dash app.

I'm used to seeing actual data. I diagnosed a shorted ecu on a trooper (gm ecu) by seeing voltage on the o2 circuit even though it was physically removed from the vehicle, via winaldl and a moates aldl adapter. Tunerview would not have helped. (Unless I'm an ass and just not figuring out the app correctly)
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in