Need Help with a D16Z6 all motor Base map. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2017, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 airride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default Need Help with a D16Z6 all motor Base map.

Hello friends. Im currently building a D16Z6 with a Crower 3 Cam, Running pure Ethanol as fuel. Injectors are BOSCH 0280.155.968 green giant 441cc 12 - 14.5 Ohms. Pistons are P29 with 13:1 comp. Race port. Need help with a Crome Gold Basemap to get this thing running. I will be tuning fuel ASAP, but wont get to a dyno for a few weeks to tune timing. Thank you so much if you can help. Will post dyno sheet when I get it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
airride is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2017, 01:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 airride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropes

Not one good soul?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 SOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

What platform? S300 comes with a P28 basemap that will get you 90% of the way there.

I run Crower 3 and 12.5:1 on the stock P28 basemap with 33% fuel added because I run E85

I didn't touch timing except remove a few degrees in high load 5th gear. Runs great and pulls hard.

Last edited by SOHC_STUDENT; 10-25-2017 at 08:27 AM.
SOHC_STUDENT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2017, 01:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC_STUDENT View Post
What platform? S300 comes with a P28 basemap that will get you 90% of the way there.

I run Crower 3 and 12.5:1 on the stock P28 basemap with 33% fuel added because I run E85

I didn't touch timing except remove a few degrees in high load 5th gear. Runs great and pulls hard.
Thanks for the reply. Im going to tune on crome pro gold. The Fuel Im not too concerned. I was concerned about timing. where in the Manifold preassure reading did you pull timing and how much? thanks

Old 10-27-2017, 09:24 AM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 SOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatness

Area circled in red. Low RPM High load.
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...tedP28.skl.png
Hondata S300/P28, Innovate LC1 wideband

Last edited by SOHC_STUDENT; 10-27-2017 at 10:35 AM.
Old 10-27-2017, 10:34 AM   #6 (permalink)

Wait. I take that back. I did pull a few degrees overall timing. Here's a stock P28 for comparison.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/c...6/stockp28.png
Hondata S300/P28, Innovate LC1 wideband

Old 11-24-2017, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in