Anyone using Megalog Viewer - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2016, 10:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 4 cityofcaterpillars is learning the way of the Dcityofcaterpillars is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Anyone using Megalog Viewer

Is anyone using Megalog Viewer for viewing datalogs? I bought it last night and am having problems loading datalogs from Crome
cityofcaterpillars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2016, 11:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
n00b

I haven't tried it but they say this about the megalog viewer HD
Quote:
load nearly any csv or delimited file formats. If you find a delimited log file it doesn't load just contact us at EFI Analytics, ods are we can have a version that will load it in no time.
It would seem to be a really smart way to tune a chipped ecu car on the cheap yourself. At least worth the $39. Tunnerstudio software is half the reason I'm looking at Speeduino/Megasquirt options in the first place. Are you trying it with the free version?
dpaqu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-01-2016, 06:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 7 spAdam smells like BoratspAdam smells like BoratspAdam smells like BoratspAdam smells like BoratspAdam smells like BoratspAdam smells like Borat

Spend the $40, it's worth it. You can't do much analysis in the normal Hondata/NepTune/Crome loggers that only allow you to view data in a scope view.

I would love it if NepTune would allow us to export logs directly (.CSV adds extra steps that make it inefficient to do during a session, and channels are limited), and it would be awesome if we could export maps to it too, but I doubt that's going to happen.
spAdam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2016, 04:56 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

evo_lucian It's a JDM Star Bitches....evo_lucian It's a JDM Star Bitches....evo_lucian It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via Skype™ to evo_lucian

I use it with all my datalogs . i also use tunerstudio for tuning and its hands down the best tuning software around
Old 02-14-2017, 03:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 4 cityofcaterpillars is learning the way of the Dcityofcaterpillars is learning the way of the D

Just an update. I have been using this and it is phenomenal. I've spent a few hours on the phone with Whittlebeast learning how to set it up and use it. He sent me all his settings and formulas that I could send to anyone that's interested. He said that was his payment to share the knowledge.

It's truly amazing what you can learn from the program
cityofcaterpillars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in