AEM water/meth Boost-safe(green) wire on S300 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2016, 01:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 HondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Default AEM water/meth Boost-safe(green) wire on S300

I did some searching and have not been able to come up with a satisfactory answer on how
to hook up the boost-safe(green) wire from the AEM 30-3300 water/meth controller to my
S300. This is the only wire that I plan on hooking up to the S300. Basically, I just want it
activate a boost cut, or fuel/ignition cut, if there is ever an error in the AEM system. The
most information that I could find only said, to use the nitrous circuit and don't forget a
relay. Does anyone have more information on how to do this properly? Thanks in advance.

00 ex coupe; 346whp/271wtq @21psi
HondaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2016, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I could google it but you could also.

Im not to sure about hondata, but from what i know is there isnt an input for fuel cut.
There is toggles for many someone used it to switch maps. To one that had no fuel.

But what is the main reason your looking to do this? Hondata already has boost cut that is programable

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. RIP

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-05-2016, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 14 HondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like BoratHondaSteve smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

I'm wanting to do this so that if there is a problem with the AEM system and it stops spraying, it will cut everything, so I don't blow the engine. .

00 ex coupe; 346whp/271wtq @21psi
HondaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2016, 07:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaSteve View Post
I'm wanting to do this so that if there is a problem with the AEM system and it stops spraying, it will cut everything, so I don't blow the engine. .
That becomes a bit harder to setup.
The inputs on the hondata are mainly for logging.
The NOS control is an output to turn on and off spraying.

What your wanting is to cut fuel or sprak in the event the meth stops working.

Off the top of my head i can only think of relying in the injector main power or the icm power.

I dont belive hondata will let you trigger fuel/spark cut via input.

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in