Race tune DD tune - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2015, 03:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Race tune DD tune

I searched and searched for the this answer but found no info..I'm running hondata s300v3 I'm already tuned making 300hp but I'm installing a cam and few other upgrades I I'm goin for a retune once everything is back together I want to run more boost is there a way I can run two maps on hondata one for my daily driver just off the waste gate and switch to a race tune when I go to the track like a open input on s300 AC switch hope that makes sense thanks for any input or info how to do this would be even better
trashmaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2015, 03:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

You dont need 2 tunes, you just need to set high and low boost using electronic boost control. This can be done easily through Hondata and you can have a switch to choose high/low.

The beauty of EFI is that your tune can work well at all levels. Daily cruise and idle, as well as under high load/boost. There is no need for 2 tunes.
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2015, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series lover

I have BBG can I do it with the Solonoid through hondata either way I'm sure my tuner can do it I just wanted to have everything set up for next time I go for a retune

Old 11-09-2015, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashmaster View Post
I have BBG can I do it with the Solonoid through hondata either way I'm sure my tuner can do it I just wanted to have everything set up for next time I go for a retune
Periods? I had to reread your post twice.

a good tune means it performs well in any situation.

Electric boost control is all you need if you really want just low and hgih boost.

But if you cant drive the car without hitting high boost, maybe speeding tickets are not expensive in your area....

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-09-2015, 04:38 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

I drive trucks for a living and I'm always getting on my car luckily I haven't got pulled over knock on wood . I think this would be good to have save gas and my license. Is it as simple as wiring one wire to ground and the other to the ecu pin out for AC and the rest in s300settings? Once u press the AC switch u are in high boost ?
Old 11-09-2015, 04:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

I've searched online haven't seen any diy. I don't wanna fry my ecu
Old 11-10-2015, 02:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 17 robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!
robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!robgoof is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

http://www.xenocron.com/install/PWM-...00-neptune.htm
robgoof is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2015, 04:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 masterl1nk is learning the way of the Dmasterl1nk is learning the way of the D

You do not need to wire anything to the A/C button, Hondata's uses original wiring harness for that. You just need to configure it from Smanager.

The only thing you need to wire is the Electronic Boost Control as the guys said earlier. You need to solder some transistors and passive components on your ECU, then plumb a PWM solenoid like MAC or GM to your wastegate. You may find several connection diagrams on internet.
masterl1nk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-10-2015, 04:20 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

I already have BBG setup and I'm running a Mac Solonoid. So if I understand this correctly I'm all set it just needs to be setup in hondata with my tuner
Old 11-10-2015, 04:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

I appreciate the link and the fact that u guys are taking ur time to help me out THANKS
Old 11-10-2015, 04:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 masterl1nk is learning the way of the Dmasterl1nk is learning the way of the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trashmaster View Post
I already have BBG setup and I'm running a Mac Solonoid. So if I understand this correctly I'm all set it just needs to be setup in hondata with my tuner
That's right pal!
masterl1nk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in