The Definitive Fuel/Igntion Map Sharing Thread - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2015, 05:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 5 mdrouillard1983 will become famous soon enoughmdrouillard1983 will become famous soon enoughmdrouillard1983 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default The Definitive Fuel/Igntion Map Sharing Thread

Hey guys,

Let's start a thread, can all of you post up your fuel (low/high cam) and ignition maps for whatever tuning software you are using, a simple screen shot will suffice.

In the message include the following:

1) The size and type of injectors you are running
2) The turbo you are running and what PSI boost levels
3) What fuel pressure you are running
4) HP/Torque specs if you have them
5) The engine (head) you are running, and what your base timing is set to (12/16 degrees)
6) How much timing retard per PSI of boost
7) Fuel type (Pump 91-93, E85, Meth-Water Injection, Nitrous etc)
Aftermarket or stock cams (be as specific) and what your valve lash is set to.

Any other setup specific information, I think this will be good in helping others get an idea of what others are doing as well as a forum for others to look at other peoples tunes. People are too secretive with their maps, I'll post mine up when I get home later. The more we share, the more we can help one another become better with this stuff.

Last edited by mdrouillard1983; 09-03-2015 at 05:07 AM.
mdrouillard1983 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2015, 11:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....siregcivic is almost there....
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to siregcivic

just because i post up screen shots of any map I have made, every engine is different, the altitude your at will make the engine run different..

alot of cars I tune I have time put into the maps so just giving out that info is hard for me..

I am always willing to help someone get their car dialed in but posting up my maps I most likely wont do, other tuners might but I wont

its a good idea, they have a cal repository at xenocron.com/bins

and its not that people are secretive, people pay money for their tune so giving it out for free so someone else can use it is helpful to other people but alot of people dont want others to know how they made their power

SOBER TILL ITS OVER
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
can you tell me how to hook up a vtech switch?
i want it on the new steering wheel i got at pep boys. have you seen it its sick!
but if i hook up the vtech i can have it at like whatever rpms i want right?
like vtech all the time? will it pop louder?
Quote:
Just hook it up to a clapper and slap yourself in the face everytime you race......
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
siregcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in