Crome problem pls help - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 02:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 the_abuse will become famous soon enoughthe_abuse will become famous soon enoughthe_abuse will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to the_abuse
Default Crome problem pls help

when i open up crome to do a tune ill load a base map eigther one that i downloaded or one that comes with the program and this pops up everytime

THE OPERATION COULD NOT BE COMPLETED BECAUSE THE SCRIPT ENGINE HAS NOT BEEN INITIALIZED TO A VALID LANGUAGE

whats wrong and how can i fix it.

thanks
the_abuse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2009, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 SOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SOHCpower

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_abuse View Post
when i open up crome to do a tune ill load a base map eigther one that i downloaded or one that comes with the program and this pops up everytime

THE OPERATION COULD NOT BE COMPLETED BECAUSE THE SCRIPT ENGINE HAS NOT BEEN INITIALIZED TO A VALID LANGUAGE

whats wrong and how can i fix it.

thanks
are you running vista or windows 7? i know in vista i had this problem as well as with windows 7, you have to run the program as administrator.
SOHCpower is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

what version Crome?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 the_abuse will become famous soon enoughthe_abuse will become famous soon enoughthe_abuse will become famous soon enough

crome 1.53 and using windows Vista how do you run it on administrator or u mean administrator mode in vista
Old 09-29-2009, 07:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 horny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respecthorny_devil  is slowly gaining respect
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

right click on the crome icon and select run as administrator

-
-

horny_devil is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-29-2009, 07:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 DRFT is learning the way of the DDRFT is learning the way of the D

are you using crome Pro or crome free?
double check your plugins etc.
make sure checksum routine is removed try that *shrugs*

even better

here...

Crome Start-Up Guide
DRFT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2009, 04:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 SOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to allSOHCpower is a name known to all

right click crome icon and follow this:

Old 09-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

ok im using crome 1.53 its not pro. I just did run as admin and its still doing it even if i open a base p30 that comes with crome
Old 09-30-2009, 11:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Speedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top AussieSpeedjunky01 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 40 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_abuse View Post
ok im using crome 1.53 its not pro. I just did run as admin and its still doing it even if i open a base p30 that comes with crome
also run it in comparability mode it seems to be working great for me in all forms of windows try delete and re-install

240,000 miles and counting turbo EH9
nothing like 4drs, ac,moon roof, and 4 whores and running 13psi out or a ching chong t3/t4 setup
the build

if it survives the winter JdM d15b+Vitara+FJT+25psi=

professional tranny assassin, 2 stock diffs in 4 weeks on street tires and preload was used
Speedjunky01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-01-2009, 05:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

did u get a beta? try uninstalling and install stable version?
Old 10-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
xotic_crx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xotic_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHCpower View Post
right click crome icon and follow this:

On vista i had to go into the Program Files folder (or wherever you have the actual program saved) and right click, go to the security tab and click all the rights for everyone.

< Like us on FB
xotic_crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in