Hondata S100 - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 MoSeS is a name known to allMoSeS is a name known to allMoSeS is a name known to allMoSeS is a name known to allMoSeS is a name known to allMoSeS is a name known to allMoSeS is a name known to allMoSeS is a name known to allMoSeS is a name known to allMoSeS is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Hondata S100

is it worthwhile? i can get one for around $195 so i was wanting to know if they were any good and how easy it is to use them?

forgot to add: i was wanting to use it for ITBs
MoSeS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-26-2009, 05:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 11 fuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regularfuse is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

s100/s200 Systems no alpha n (aka tps/rpm tables) = fail for itbs
Neptune dealer, Crome dealer, turbo edit, bre, nistune, street tunes, dyno tunes, ecu chipping obdo and obd1, ecu repairs, no basemaps, homemade conversion harnesses, homemade led gauge clusters, in co springs. Chips In stock ecus in stock with trade in discounts. Email
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
or pm
fuse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2011, 08:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 ikonator is learning the way of the Dikonator is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ikonator

what about for forced induction?maybe 250hp... stock internals

2006 rsxs
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ikonator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2011, 08:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 sloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunna
Send a message via AIM to sloK

they are really outdated in this day in age of tuning. but they are still decent programs... its just harder to find people to tune them now a days though.

Quote:
no restrictor!

how is oil going to damage a steel ring? it wont.
am i the only one who is on the same page as danz!?!?!?!

Quote:
s300 is worth the money over crome. crome is terrible and i have a feeling people over the pond have more brains than to cheap out on management like most over on this side.

especially since most other platforms require complete stand alones!
sloK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2011, 08:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 10 ikonator is learning the way of the Dikonator is learning the way of the D

bisimoto can tune them (im pretty sure)im just wondering if this program would be worth the $$$ for a decent tune for around220hp.. or do i have to get a s200

2006 rsxs
Old 03-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 sloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunna

s100 and S200 are the same thing honestly.... just S200 comes with the datalogging box. you can use them for sure and it wont hurt anything, they are still a good program, just more outdated

Quote:
no restrictor!

Quote:
s300 is worth the money over crome. crome is terrible and i have a feeling people over the pond have more brains than to cheap out on management like most over on this side.

Old 03-29-2011, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

cool bro repped

2006 rsxs
Old 03-29-2011, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
n00b

i have s100 in my integra and i cant find anyone close to tune it they all laugh and say how old and how its not worth 10$

imo i wouldnt buy it . but my came with the car.
1siksol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

oh its worth 10$. if it is good enough to still be running a 500hp integra then its worth it.

now S300 is worth the money for sure, but on a small set up S100 wont hurt anything and will do the job perfectly fine.

Quote:
no restrictor!

Quote:

Old 03-29-2011, 09:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

whats the max hp in your opinion this program can run?

2006 rsxs
Old 03-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

its still running a 450-500hp ls/vtec integra to this day and that car was built 2 or so years ago. there really isnt a set power that the program cant handle at all, its ran plenty of 600+ hp cars.

the advantages to a more modern program really are nice. i know that S300 has the every option already availible, along with other additions you can throw on there as in AEM wideband monitoring/tuning abilitys, boost control, boost by gear and others and is very user friendly without having to reburn chips everytime something has been changed. also it is nice to be able to see exactly what cell the engine is running in when it comes to tuning fuel and ignition tables out of the 4 cell box that you see while tuning.

Quote:
no restrictor!

Quote:

Old 03-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

cool so just for a temporary set up of 220 hp im good ... im on a cheap budget right now... ive had my turbo kit waiting for intstall for about a year and want to use it already lol...any experiences with AEM FIC? ( im looking to get the cheapest program that bisimoto is able to tune lol )

2006 rsxs
Old 03-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
formerly allnaturalrex

Rep Power: 22 greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!greasemonkey89 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greasemonkey89

if i was ob1 i would save and run crome at least some people still tune and save your money for s300 or ectune which is the rave now a days. and just cause its whats popular among tuners out here.

"Aircooled Enthusiast/ D-Series Fanatic"

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #2

Last edited by greasemonkey89; 03-29-2011 at 10:30 PM.
greasemonkey89 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2011, 10:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
rdc
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 12 rdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow uprdc is about to blow up
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to rdc Send a message via MSN to rdc Send a message via Skype™ to rdc

If your so sure Bisi is going to do your tune. Why not ask him what he thinks.
I run neptune. And wouldn't touch Hondata just for the fact they took PGMFI.ORG to court.
In such situations. It really dont count for squat what we guys think. They key is what your tuner thinks and likes to work with. It just pisses me off when a customer comes to me with an ECU solution he thinks rocks and asks me to tune it for him. I normally just refuse.
Now if your going to tune this your self then ask away. If somebody else is going to tune it. Then let them decide how to best match your budget.
rdc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2011, 10:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdc View Post
I run neptune. And wouldn't touch Hondata just for the fact they took PGMFI.ORG to court.
In such situations. It really dont count for squat what we guys think. They key is what your tuner thinks and likes to work with. It just pisses me off when a customer comes to me with an ECU solution he thinks rocks and asks me to tune it for him. I normally just refuse.
Now if your going to tune this your self then ask away. If somebody else is going to tune it. Then let them decide how to best match your budget.
the way you feel about Hondata is the way i feel about Crome, Uberdata and Turboedit. To me Hondata has proven itself to be a good company to provide good tuning programs that are now very user friendly and easy to use in many different ways. Neptune i have not ran personally, but i do know that it is a good program for the price, there just arent many people around my area that tune it.

Quote:
no restrictor!

Quote:

Old 03-30-2011, 12:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
eg4
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 eg4 is a name known to alleg4 is a name known to alleg4 is a name known to alleg4 is a name known to alleg4 is a name known to alleg4 is a name known to alleg4 is a name known to alleg4 is a name known to alleg4 is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to eg4 Send a message via AIM to eg4 Send a message via MSN to eg4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdc View Post
and you get the best customer ever, and every function works out of the box. Its definitly the best honda tuning solution
105300 cam
ferrea 20 Super Flo. 1 mm oversize valves
zex valve springs
Edelbrock Performer X
62mm TB
d16a6 block
76mm p29 pistons
walbro 255lph
100cel catalytic convertor
fidanza 7lbs flywheel
dc2 catback
comptech header
CROME tuned p28 ecu
12,5:1 cr
4,43FD

eg4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2011, 01:15 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

i can sell you my s200 for that price, plus shipping
Old 03-30-2011, 07:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpstick View Post
i can sell you my s200 for that price, plus shipping
how much is tht ? $195?

2006 rsxs
Old 03-31-2011, 05:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

bumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the skybumpstick is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 31 reviews

i can do $195 shipped. ECU is P28 iirc (and i can double check, plus provide an actual serial number), chipped/tuned by Locash for a boosted D16
Old 03-31-2011, 06:11 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpstick View Post
i can do $195 shipped. ECU is P28 iirc (and i can double check, plus provide an actual serial number), chipped/tuned by Locash for a boosted D16
Ok cool ...but i assume i need to retune it cuz my engine is a zc/z6 minime ordo i?...R u lookung to trade for anything by the way?

2006 rsxs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in