Need help with crome... Anyone help quik i have a few hours! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Default Need help with crome... Anyone help quik i have a few hours!

does anyone know how to use a map from the bin files at xenocron and switch the map sensor and the fuel injectors using crome???
going to be working with it a little bit tonight along with another member from dso in a few hours could anyone share this with me quickly?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bone stock f20b turbo 330hp/240tq - sold
Bone stock 97 civic dx hatch - sold
Fully built lsvtec crx 594hp/420tq 110 octane - current
96EKdowork is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2009, 04:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 uxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to alluxaxi is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Pretty sure you can download the bin and just open it right up in crome. For the injectors you can click "f" and the fuel multiplier should come up and you just put in the new injector size. And for the map, i'm not 100% sure but i think you can change the mbar setting in the editor settings under general.

Hope it helps a little.

Edit: Oh, and if your datalogging you should go to plugins - enhancements - datalogging +RTP.

Last edited by uxaxi; 09-13-2009 at 04:18 PM.
uxaxi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-13-2009, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle96EKdowork is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

no were not datalogging were just using a map that was already used and changing a few of the settings around for my application.... thank you i will give this a try here tonight.... anyone else feel free to give any advice!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bone stock f20b turbo 330hp/240tq - sold
Bone stock 97 civic dx hatch - sold
Fully built lsvtec crx 594hp/420tq 110 octane - current
96EKdowork is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in