What obd am i - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 06:57 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default What obd am i

ive looked everywhere. i have a d16y8 what obd am i currnetly or how do i find out?
97civy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-07-2009, 07:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle89civichxftw is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 23 reviews

obd2a if your car is between 96-98, obd2b if it is between 1999-2000

and no you didnt look everywhere because you would of found it if you did

1996 Toyota 4runner SR5=best truck evar!!!

Quote:
ya for real how hard is it to open the lid pull the fuse scratch ur balls for 10 seconds then put the fuse back and close the lid lol

Last edited by 89civichxftw; 09-07-2009 at 07:08 AM.
89civichxftw is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 07:02 AM   #3 (permalink)

yeah you right, i was being lazy, thanks haha

Old 09-07-2009, 08:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!tronsteezz is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

the last number of your block code is your OBD number, so... for that motor you are OBD8
You guys should all just get Miatas.
Nobody ever tries to race you, old guys give you thumbs up all the time, and random assholes yell homophobic obscenities at you.
tronsteezz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

slowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcanoslowturbocx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slowturbocx

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89civichxftw View Post
obd2a if your car is between 96-98, obd2b if it is between 1999-2000

and no you didnt look everywhere because you would of found it if you did
He is a liar, it is in fact obd8.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:28 AM   #6 (permalink)

yeah, yeah obd8 that sounds familiar thanks guys, i thought he was lying too. thanks for clearing that up.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
bwah ha ha ha ha

Rep Power: 22 vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via Yahoo to vtecencrx

What are you all talking about? I have never heard of obd8 before. You use your last number of your block to determine what obd you are? So if my civic was a 96 with a y7 I would be a obd7? If that was the case, going by that logic, my d16a6 would be the same as a d16z6, but we all know that 88-91 Civics are obd0 and 92-95 are obd1. I googled obd8 and nothing came up on the first page so Please school me because I have never heard of this before and I am not trying to be

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
my build thread
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

____myspace >>>>

1986 crx Si gonzo
1988 crx hf d15b vtec gonzo
1991 civic Dx a6 cam
1991 crx Si a6 w/d15b intake & exhaust mani

105.5 whp @ 5,539 rpm @ Blueridge Motorsports
vtecencrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 12:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 jollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow upjollyroger494 is about to blow up

88-91 (obd0) 92-95 (0bd1) 96-00 (obd2a) 01-04 (obd2b)

MR 95 ex coupe- CAF!-R.I.P. put into a wall by work..

MR 94 ex coupe- from the effing canigits eh?

Quote:
I'd fuck that like she was the economy and I was obama!
Quote:
Grab her by the throat and fuck that bitch silly. If she tries to fight just whisper in her ear "don't turn this rape into a murder"
jollyroger494 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 12:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

Rep Power: 12 Honda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to all

I have no clue about obd's what they mean or blah blah but ive been here a while and I aint never heard of obd7 or 8 :S Im stupid when it comes to these things though

My build:

Honda-Rallying is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 01:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 dohc_zc_rex will become famous soon enoughdohc_zc_rex will become famous soon enoughdohc_zc_rex will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dohc_zc_rex Send a message via Yahoo to dohc_zc_rex

you are obd2a
Old 09-07-2009, 01:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 airride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropesairride is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

should get neg rep for not searching

airride is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 02:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

12ozwrecker It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

you guys should get the negs for not pickin up on da sarcasm...lol
Im obd5! bwahahaha

Quote:
A true hot rodder is a hot rodder plain and simple Brand age etc is not that important....We are here because we hot rod Hondas, not because we ONLY hot rod Hondas.
word.
12ozwrecker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
bwah ha ha ha ha

Rep Power: 22 vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!vtecencrx is the fucking MAN!!!!

So every post from 4-now has been pretty much bs?

my build thread

____myspace >>>>

1986 crx Si gonzo
1991 civic Dx a6 cam

Old 09-07-2009, 02:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

yup.
a lil love for da noobs

Quote:
A true hot rodder is a hot rodder plain and simple Brand age etc is not that important....We are here because we hot rod Hondas, not because we ONLY hot rod Hondas.
word.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
bwah ha ha ha ha

lol, I thought that tron and slowturbo were serious...

insert face palm here:

my build thread

____myspace >>>>

1986 crx Si gonzo
1991 civic Dx a6 cam

Old 09-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!cory jordan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cory jordan Send a message via MSN to cory jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12ozwrecker View Post
you guys should get the negs for not pickin up on da sarcasm...lol
Im obd5! bwahahaha

you are obdtehghey5.

haha let them have some fun =P. threads like this are fun, who knows who takes the bait =P..

gone but never forgotten
cory jordan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 02:30 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

i know....its just hard for me to watch semi respected members make fools of themselves...lol
i dont care if the newb goes lookin for a 0bd8 conversion....lol
Adds 20 hp at the wheels!

Quote:
word.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tronsteezz View Post
the last number of your block code is your OBD number, so... for that motor you are OBD8
so im obdc? lol

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 02:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series Rally Man

Rep Power: 12 Honda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to allHonda-Rallying is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtecencrx View Post
lol, i thought that tron and slowturbo were definetley serious...

Insert face palm here:

x9876365353728

I let down the team

My build:

Honda-Rallying is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 12 turbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagleturbodelsol is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowturbocx View Post
He is a liar, it is in fact obd8.
LMAO at obd8 ! ! ! !
turbodelsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in