Need a basemap - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 pimpindistress is learning the way of the Dpimpindistress is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Need a basemap

Anyone have a good basemap for a D16z6 , 7psi , stock injectors, stock internals, stock map, .57 trim , for Crome please
pimpindistress is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2009, 02:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 Thewall is hot as a volcanoThewall is hot as a volcano
Thewall is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Ask Cervan, Im sure he wouldn't mind tryin to help you out. lol If not Xenocron will do it to. They are a freakin awesome site for chipping.
Thewall is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-29-2009, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 pimpindistress is learning the way of the Dpimpindistress is learning the way of the D

noone wants to share theres?

Old 08-29-2009, 06:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

I'm sure its not that noone wants to make you the file. Its the fact a basemap isn't sufficient (especially with stock injectors) it might just blow up anyways.. probably will it an injector locks shut... get crome and make one.. I would throw you a map for my 5psi .57 trim d16z6 on stock injectors but I wouldn't want you to blow it up.. make it yourself or pay someone to do it. Most likely people don't know how to respond to you when you say can you help over the net... have a wideband? Ill send you a full tune for my motor for 50 bux... who knows if it will run your car good enough. Get what I'm saying?
Old 08-29-2009, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

i have crome and a chip burner , i dont have a wideband , i was just wondering if someone had a good starting point
Old 08-29-2009, 08:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpindistress View Post
i have crome and a chip burner , i dont have a wideband , i was just wondering if someone had a good starting point
Post up a few crome bins you have that you think are good and let us comment on them. i appriciate the ref's you guys are giving me.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2009, 07:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

here is one i found but its for 450s injectors
Attached Files
File Type: bin d16z6RSmotors7psi14b.BIN (32.0 KB, 25 views)
Old 08-30-2009, 07:49 AM   #8 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpindistress View Post
here is one i found but its for 450s injectors
Most will be. With out even going any further, you should probably make this upgrade too Also, check what turbo that map is using. 7PSI on one snail is not the same as 7PSI on another. Between Xenocron's website and some reading on here/PGMFI, you should be able to create your own basemap. Beyond that you are going to really need a WB if you want to refine the tune yourself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

its a friends car i told him to get 450s , and i told him he should just go get tuned on a dyno the right way , but hes cheap and insits so i was helping him out
Old 08-30-2009, 05:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....SLEEPERSEDAN It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

If you have a solid p28. Boost tools + 140% fuel eff. Should be a good starting point. Make sure you don't rev it any higher. Ie- your duty cycle is going to be high enough.

Retard timing accordlingly. Probably total timing in crome @ 19 degrees will suffice if the a/f's will bahave..

Dizzy at 16* of course. Go over his iat/ect corrections and make sure it won't cause him any problems. Frop him to 5psi I would suggest
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in