Who wants to chip my ecu? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Who wants to chip my ecu?

I just bought a p28 ecu i do not trust my self chipping and programing at all..... i will be running a t25 turbo 7 lbs of boost 450cc injectors 225 walbro fuel pump stock intake mani for now, looking for a solid 200 whp, who would want to chip and tune it for me and give me a price or no of a good chip and tune person???? please help

chrome tunning would be nice but open for other ideas
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 mdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunnamdog244 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

contact Falcon7 he'll do it. i'll be sending mine in to him here in a bit for my s300.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"When Congress passes new emission standards, we hire 50 more engineers and GM hires 50 more lawyers." Quote by Soichiro Honda
mdog244 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2009, 07:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 mondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mondo9psi

i know a guy that will chip it and put a base map on it for 60 or 80 bucks, if you throw in like a p06 he'll do if for 30 or 40

Old 08-21-2009, 07:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

i have the conversion harness for my 00 civic ex obd2 to obd1 would a p06 work just as good as a p28? b.c ill just sell my p28 to my buddie that wants it
Old 08-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 13 mondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to all

yeah, he would convert the p06 to a vtec ecu and then go from there with what u got
Old 08-21-2009, 08:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

my turbo coupe, i ran one of his basemaps and it ran freakin great. drove on that basemap or prolly 3000 miles no problem
Old 08-21-2009, 08:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

well whats your buddies name and how can i get ahold of him to get this done for me i see your in VA so just get me the info and ill go from there
Old 08-21-2009, 09:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

get ahold of big3 racing in ohio... im not exactly sure where springfield is but they do this type of work.. and have done it for me
i dont have the number offhand but their website is Big 3 Racing - Home

dont let the website scare you away, they deal with hondas, just havent updated their site like ever lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-21-2009, 12:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
get ahold of big3 racing in ohio... im not exactly sure where springfield is but they do this type of work.. and have done it for me
i dont have the number offhand but their website is Big 3 Racing - Home

dont let the website scare you away, they deal with hondas, just havent updated their site like ever lol
umm yeah lets just say 3 hours away from me im like 30 mins from dayton 45 mins from columbus..... there are some places around here but they pust heads for everything they do and its almost worth trying to do it my self and mess up and learn from my mistakes.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

Send a message via AIM to 5th gen

you should contact jdm-james
give him your specs (what injector, which motor, which turbo etc.)
and he can socket and chip you ecu
d15 block y8 head y7 internals--- teh sex
5th gen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2009, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th gen View Post
you should contact jdm-james
give him your specs (what injector, which motor, which turbo etc.)
and he can socket and chip you ecu
lol dude has 2 scammer threads in the last 2 weeks about him

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-22-2009, 10:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Send a message via AIM to 5th gen

from who?

he's a very chill person.
and does things right,
i know him in person, he
chipped my ecu, and he has done multiple local and non local
services.
so not sure why there would be scammer threads about him...
d15 block y8 head y7 internals--- teh sex
5th gen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2009, 01:34 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 12 JDM-JAMES  is accepted as part of the communityJDM-JAMES  is accepted as part of the communityJDM-JAMES  is accepted as part of the communityJDM-JAMES  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDM-JAMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
lol dude has 2 scammer threads in the last 2 weeks about him

check again!
JDM-JAMES is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2009, 04:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 bibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Boratbibby smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Ship me your ecu and chipping kit + $70. I'll have it back to you within a week. I cant tune it but i can solder the chipping kit in for you. Check the last page of my thread in my sig. I just did my p06.
bibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-24-2009, 01:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

LOL $70 to chip an ecu? Ill have my dad do it for free thanks.

Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in