Help with ED/EF - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction Engine Management

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up Help with ED/EF

i recently bought 1990 EF off a buddy
came with d15b vtec and i had a few questions about the car...

.... 1st...im getting the CEL but i was told so becasue the ecu it has now is off an automatic.... should i go chip and map it p08? or just buy new one?....or "reflash" it? i heard d15b ecu hard to get....

....2nd...the seatbelt light keeps flashing but i heard its manufactures defect the efs have HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?.....

....3rd...the car has excessively annoying rattle and vibration and im sure its because he put in all poly urithane motor and side mounts...question is....

is their any other way off keeping the performance of having poly bushings and not having to deal with so much noise?
metaltubbs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2009, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

1) find out which CEL you are getting

2) plug in the passenger side seatbelt, if the flashing and beeping stop, brittle broken wires somewhere.

3) nope.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-18-2009, 12:57 AM   #3 (permalink)

than you sir....ima find out tomorrow bout the code.........but wen both seatbelts are plugd in the light keeps flasing...

Old 08-18-2009, 12:58 AM   #4 (permalink)

im running k-sports on this and the car pulls to sides wen im on the freeway is that cus allignment is off?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in